Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: "Jackass" Kid Killed Imitating Stunt

1. "Jackass" Kid Killed Imitating Stunt

I just heard about this and thought you guys would get a kick out of it. Apparently some kids were imitating the show/movie Jackass and one died.

http://www.chronicle-tribune.com/new...on/588161.html

I found this article rather interesting. The write actually thinks the show Jackass goes "too far" and actually brings up Beavis and Butthead. This is just more of the same crap. Some kids are lacking in the brain dept. and tried to copy a Tv show. Pathetic....

2. It's called Natural Selection people... deal with it. Those kids were too dumb to live.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Too bad the kids didn't accidentally kill their parents also.

4. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    Too bad the kids didn't accidentally kill their parents also.

Originally posted by bbobb
    It's called Natural Selection people... deal with it. Those kids were too dumb to live.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

6. I knew posting this here would be good for a laugh!

7. Honestly...what is up w/ these stupid journalist who think that the people from Jackass came up w/ the idea of people doing stupid shit and taping each other. It has been going on since video cameras came popular and common.

And secondly, you dont see anybody in Jackass doing shit THAT STUPID. How do you equate taking shopping cart into a bush into speeding across railroad tracks?!
    your mom

8. Tragic...

9. Doesn't the show specifically tell people not to do those sorts of things, because it's dangerous and stupid as hell? I wonder if those kids thought about that when dying...