Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone try those Chicken Whoppers?

Yep, me also, but with Jack in the Box's 99 cent menu.
    never been there...I don't there is one in the area. Can we arrange for some delivery?

2. Originally posted by Sl1p
    So McDonalds started making chicken strips so that Carls Jr would stop its teasing. What Im still wondering is, why did Carls Jr think they had room to talk? They had chicken STARS for gods sake! I don't see stars on a chicken!

McDonalds needs to make the Mc Rib a standard item...then I wouldn't eat anywhere else =O~~~
    yah.. its great. comerical.. I cant find the nuggets... ha..

3. Originally posted by amerlop

never been there...I don't there is one in the area. Can we arrange for some delivery?
    oh man, you're missing out. although i don't eat fast food anymore, i still think jack in the box is the best of the fast food chains. in my junk food eating days, it was all about the ultimate cheeseburger and the spicy chicken sandwich.

4. That chicken head incident happened at the McDonalds right up the street from me. I used to get breakfast there before work everyday, until I heard about this. I did'nt swear off McDonalds, but I did swear off the one at that particular location.

5. That chicken head incident happened at the McDonalds right up the street from me. I used to get breakfast there before work everyday, until I heard about this. I did'nt swear off McDonalds, but I did swear off the one at that particular location.

Why?

Its not like each McDonalds plucks the feathers or makes the nuggets at each location. They are all shipped in a bag which is brown. You just rip the top pour out the nuggets into a basket which you drop in the fryer... Its not like anyone would inspect each nugget before they cook it.

That could have happened at my mcdonalds or anyone's mcdonalds.

That story happened around the super bowl, I believe as it was the buffalo wings and not chicken nuggets, which explains the different box.

All I know is that if it was me who got that chicken head, I would have ate the sum-bitch and probably not known it as I devour my food the moment my tray its the table and don't look up or at my food until the meal is gone...
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

6. Ever since I started eating at Subway a year ago I'm almost 100% off burgers. Southwest steak and cheese with pickels, jalapenos, and green peppers blows away any chicken sandwich or burger. And it's way better for you too.

That chicken nugget thing is just.....yecch. The same thing happened at a KFC several years ago.

7. Originally posted by Kosh_H
    Ever since I started eating at Subway a year ago I'm almost 100% off burgers. Southwest steak and cheese with pickels, jalapenos, and green peppers blows away any chicken sandwich or burger. And it's way better for you too.
    True....but Jack in the Box is so cheap.

No Jack in the Box around me either, where I am the best burgers come from Wendys. I love those 99 cents double stacks. Subway and Arby's is a nice change from burgers.

Korian