Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWF Wrestling Discussion

WWF Wrestling Discussion

So any of you Wrestling Fans been keeping up on the roster split?

Random Thoughts:

Brock Lesnar has potential but like Goldberg he can't talk also he is pretty green and his moves lack polish.Why the WWF thinks it is good to squash talent like Rikishi,Hurricane, Hardys is beyond me. Though I have to say Brock took a pretty sick chair-shot Monday.

NWO is a complete bust in my eyes Nash is in no condition to Wrestle and Hall with Austin's politics and his personal problems are already holding him back.

Great to see Eddy Guerro back and matches with RVD should be classic.

They would not have had to split the roster if the WWF's booking was better.

Rock missing til June may be Ok but when will Benoit be bcak he was picked for the Smackdown Roster.

Korian

2. yo, mad dopage --- a wrestling thread.

i follow wrestling quite a bit, but only from watching. i don't read up stuff in magazines or sites, but i never miss a raw or smackdown. here are my thoughts:

rock is pissing my off. he's one of my favorite wrestlers, and the win against hogan was awesome, but he needs to get off of hogan's nuts. he's been kissing hogan's ass ever since he beat him.

it's great to see "the game" reign at the top of the mountain, but i get this feeling that he's going to lose it to hogan at backlash.

this past raw was pretty lame. ric flair is a real dumbass for making two number one contenders match. he should have just booked undertaker and stone cold against each other in the first place. anyway, this really sucks because i'm pretty sure stone cold is going to win the match against the deadman for the number one contender spot. which sucks cuz undertaker is the man. 10-0 at wrestlemania. i wonder if they're going to keep him undefeated at wrestlemania til he retires.

i was really hyped about the undertaker vs. triple h at backlash match. undertaker hasn't held the belt in a while, and i think he really deserves that title shot. and triple h has never beaten undertaker, so i wanted to see how that one would have turned out. but now it's hollywood hulk hogan (also triple h, get it?) vs. triple h. the former match would have been a lot better.

i'm not digging this whole split. i know it allows under-exposed wrestlers to get some air time, but the whole thing just makes it feel like wcw. the reason i preferred wwf over wcw was the drama and the feuds. now we just have too many matches that aren't worth watching.

you're right about nwo, though. they fuckin' suck. x-pac is the most annoying wrestler ever, and just doesn't look right standing with nash and hall.

speaking of annoying wrestlers, someone should come out and lay the smackdown on brock lessner. that guy needs to get his ass kicked. what's up with picking on all these small wrestlers (with the exception of rikishi)? he should try picking on kane, big show, or undertaker. i keep hoping that goldberg would make a comeback and spear and jackhammer his monkey ass.

so korian, who's your favorite wrestler?

3. They...
    Ruined...
    Kain..

Play Guitar Hero //

Next to Sho Funaki, Cactus Jack is still the greatest wrestler in the world.

Korly... keep your mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear your nutsack theory.

Glad to see some Wrestling fans around!

Nash to answer your question It would probally be RVD cause I use to be a huge Mark for him in ECW and think he is an amazing talent. Those matches with Jerry Lynn were classic.
    I also like Raven and hope he starts his Flock up again really I like good workers over gimmicks but with that said Triple H is a good face in my opinion.

I would enjoy the WWF more if they backed the cruiserwieght divison that would give the WWF a needed boost.

Hmm I wonder if Hogan will have a title run with the undisputed belt, it would seem that way considering how over he is, yet Triple H just won it.

In Hardcore news there are talks of making a new hardcore belt instead of using the old WWF title and giving the division a push.

Korian

6. WWF needs to slow down their buildups...three weeks to build up each fued is just not enough, 12 pay per views a year is just madness. There should be no more than 6. Their ratings continue to plummet as the span of attention they think we have goes down. A feud that has been festering for a couple of months plays out so much better than the ones now that pan out after 2 or 3 weeks...weak IMHO. I think Brock has great potential but they just need to get him in some matches. Excellent physique though, he could potentially be a top player. I'm waiting for Benoit's return, and Kanyon. Hopefully they will push him as a face. I'm also awaiting the debuts of Randy Orton and hopefully Ron "H2O" Waterman from OVW. Expect Rocky to only be around a max of six months out of the year if that, for wrestling from now on as he balances wrestling with films. I like the Rock, but I don't think he's that great of a wrestler and I'd love to see him turn heel and start wrestling like he did back in his 'Nation' days, but that'll never happen.

7. I heard that dickhead Rick Martel stole Tatonka's sacred Roach clip and won't give it back. He's even been hanging it from his faggy berret and taunting Tatonka with it. The asshole.

8. About damn time we had an official WWF wrestlind discussion thread

-The RVD/Guerrero feud is going to be spectacular, and so far, is the only freaking reason the WWF's given me to watch RAW since just about every wrestler I dig is on Smackdown.

-Kudos to Vince if he's actually planning to revive the Cruiserweight Division on Smackdown. Ever since he acquired WCW last year thats been a golden egg he's just been sitting on, waiting to hatch. Now, if he'll just give the Cruiserweight matches a mininum of 8 minutes each on Smackdown and bring in some talented Lucha Libre wrestlers, all will be well.

-Outside of bringing back Hulk Hogan for one, last great face-run, the nWo angle was a complete and utter disaster. Nash is still wrestling like shit and blowing spots like there is no tomorrow, Hall hasn't been much better, and if their not going to put X-Pac in the Cruiserweight division, he shouldn't be wrestling at all.

-If Kurt Angle, arguably the best damn wrestler in the Fed, can't carry Edge to **** star matches, I'm convinced it can't be done. And the guy needs to learn how to cut a serious promo...fast. I'm tired of his obnoxious, pseudo-Wayne's World, early/mid-90's goofy-ass character. I doubt the WWF's ready to pull the plug on the "Massive Sustained Push for Edge" experiment, but if they ever want to revive the sagging Tag Team division, nothing will facilitate that better than an E&C reunion

-Get DDP his old, WCW personality back stat. Again, another major egg Vince and his idiocy for burying former WCW talent won't allow to hatch. Have Page "snap" from this retarded motivational speaker character and start Diamond Cutting everyone in sight and it won't be long before he's as over as the big boys.

-WWF REALLY needs to stop telegraphing PPV results weeks in advance like this. Its obvious even to the most casual mark that Taker will cheat to some effect to get him over Austin and become #1 contender, then will interfere in the Hogan/HHH match so HHH retains, then job to HHH, probably with interference from Hogan and/or Flair, so Hunter retains.

-I hope Chris Jericho doesn't get lost in all this shuffle. If Benoit is coming back I certainly wouldn't mind seeing another Benoit/Jericho feud, even if it's half as good as last year's it would still be pretty spectacular.
    omg TNL epics!

9. Originally posted by adol
    I heard that dickhead Rick Martel stole Tatonka's sacred Roach clip and won't give it back. He's even been hanging it from his faggy berret and taunting Tatonka with it. The asshole.

Sweet...

10. Originally posted by 88mph
    Next to Sho Funaki, Cactus Jack is still the greatest wrestler in the world.

Korly... keep your mouth shut. Nobody wants to hear your nutsack theory.

And I wouldn't waste it on these humanoids anyhow.