Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WWF Wrestling Discussion

1. Originally posted by raystorm
    Yea.. Raw seems to be the weaker show overall. Though I am excited to see Eddie Guerrero and RVD lock up. Also, I love Molly Holly.. nice new look, new attitude and well.. she's PURE and WHOLESOME!! MMmmmmmmm

I personally cannot STAND seeing Bubba Ray Dudley dance... arggghh.. I guess he's RAW's dancing fool (Rikishi for Smackdown) and D'Vons new preacher gimmick will suck big time... Brother Love all over again.
    Actually, I'm more excited for RAW than I am for Smackdown. Even though its worse for ratings, I enjoy seeing all the lesser known/new people, and monday has alot more "rassilin".

The only stuff I'm really hyped to see on Smackdown is the cruiser weight division.

And D'vons new character blows...

2. Originally posted by Kidnemo

Actually, I'm more excited for RAW than I am for Smackdown. Even though its worse for ratings, I enjoy seeing all the lesser known/new people, and monday has alot more "rassilin".

The only stuff I'm really hyped to see on Smackdown is the cruiser weight division.

And D'vons new character blows...
    Same here, other than the very few cruiser weight matches I haven't been able to get into Smackdown since the split. Raw is going in a completly diffrent direction with their interviews and storylines and I love it. Quick interviews back to back followed right up with a match, that's what I like.

Nagga-nooch,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Stibbons Guest
    Raw is becoming more and more like WCW Thunder these days.
    While its good to see Bradshaw and Tommy Dreamer, Richards, Stasiak I doubt it will improve ratings.
    This is what I'm talking about when I'm asking you people to stop reading the dirtsheets and just enjoy the show. I'm completely lost on why it matters to you what the ratings are. Stop trying to analyze what you see. Is there something wrong with pushing new faces? It's not like Stone Cold and the Rock magically appeared on the top of the card one day.

Raw's the fresher show. With Smackdown, I still feel like I'm watching WWF 1999-2001. I look forward to Raw more because of the longer matches, fresher characters, and intense angles. On Raw, the wrestlers are fighting for pride, revenge, and to prove who's the best, like wrestling should be. On Smackdown, I feel like everyone's just kinda there.

Also, I'd like to comment on how amazing it is that Paul Heyman turned what was a regular mid-card feud into the hottest segment of the night. Heyman knows how to book, and he knows how to execute what he books, unlike Steph who can't seem to do either.

4. Originally posted by Stibbons
    Also, I'd like to comment on how amazing it is that Paul Heyman turned what was a regular mid-card feud into the hottest segment of the night. Heyman knows how to book, and he knows how to execute what he books, unlike Steph who can't seem to do either.
    Heyman sucks sooo hard core imo.

Maybe its the fact that his ponytail looks like its attached to his hat.

5. Originally posted by Kidnemo

Heyman sucks sooo hard core imo.

Grrrrrr.....

EC Dub EC Dub EC Dub,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

6. Originally posted by Xeno Gigas

Grrrrrr.....

EC Dub EC Dub EC Dub,
    -Gigas

7. The man is a genius when it comes to booking, period. I could care less what he looks like. His interview last week was quite correct, he has made the most important inovations in the american wrestling world over the past 6 or 7 years.

EC Dub EC Dub EC Dub,
    -Gigas

8. Originally posted by Xeno Gigas
    The man is a genius when it comes to booking, period. I could care less what he looks like. His interview last week was quite correct, he has made the most important inovations in the american wrestling world over the past 6 or 7 years.
    That could very well be the case.

I'm soley judging him on his ability to cut promos, and his announcing work at WWF. Everything I've seen of him, has been "ugh".

9. Originally posted by Ashen Victor
    i'm still trying to find the logic in Stasiak being drafted over Kayon, Rhyno and Mike Awesome, other than the fact that he's not injured.
    He wasn't.

Only the first ten on each side were "drafted" The rest were drawn in a "random lottery".

10. that was way random.