Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A new Domestic PS1 that caught my eye

1. I think I'm going to go on a bargain-basement PSX spree tomorrow. I'll pick up Beyblade, One-Piece Mansion, and hopefully Gekioh (if it ever comes out).

2. Originally posted by Bacon McShig
    RAGE.

If you're talking about Cow & Chicken, I am Weasel, or Mike, Lu, & Og, I'll concede. If you're referring to anything else, prepare to earn my undying hatred.
    Notice I never said that they were BAD. I find the majority of them quite funny, and would love to see continuation of some of the series, but you have to admit, a lot of them are badly animated, which makes it obvious that the animators are/were working on a small budget. I actually found the toilet humor of C&C, and I.M.Weasle quite funny. Mike, Lu & Og was developed by Klasky-Csupo, and I don't like ANY of their cartoons except for Duckman (Besides Mike, Lu, and Ogg, they also done "As Told By Ginger", "Rugrats", "Rocket Power", "The Wild Thornberries", and of course, the great "Duckman").

3. so -- did anyone pick this up? i'm curious.

ign has an incredibly poorly written, unfunny and uninformative review of it up. they gave it a 1.5, but the review's so bad i find it entirely untrustworthy on any level. so i'm still curious about the game.

it's backordered on both ebworld and gamestop...

from chris roper's IGN review:
    We sought out the help of Dr. Cee Mai Krahk due to his expertise in the field of fighting tops. Dr. Krahk has a PhD in both Topfightology, the study of spinning tops while used as weapons, as well as basket weaving, so we figured he would be an excellent consultant on the accuracy of Beyblade's physics.
    LOL ROFL OMG YOU ARE SO FUNNY. <rolls eyes>

anyone have a more substantive opinion to share?