Thread: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

1. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

I have seen tons of video and images for this game, as well as read a bunch of reviews and it seems to be a great game. I had been hoping that it would come out for Xbox (or any other console) and my hopes were dashed by the port of Frontline. Now there's an expansion pack and from what I've seen, it looks even better than the original did.

Any chance of this coming out for the systems?

2. It was coming to Xbox, but damned EA decided to give all the consoles Frontline instead This and BF1942 not having online support really piss me off, they would both be so, so good on XBL I haven't played BF1942, but MoH:AA is excellent.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. So Xbox is getting a port of BF42 I'm guessing?

NO ONLINE PLAY?! What the HELL? BF1942 is nothing without online play. Well, singl-play is OK, but multiplayer is worlds better. Then again, I've only played the demo of both, but still. That is so lame.

4. Damn it EA! I want Allied Assault ported to Xbox, with the expansion pack, online play, and 5.1 sound!

....and while you're at it, I'd like a pony.

5. Yeah, I don't know what the hell they're thinking putting BF1942 on XB without online support, that's like making Phantasy Star Online for PlayStation. Anyway, I'm hoping that rumor about EA's online exclusivity going to XB is true, Ed Fries seemed pretty confident.

Oh, and I want a pony too
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.