Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda GC is short compared to OoT.

1. Zelda GC is short compared to OoT.

http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthr...1&pagenumber=1

I suppose it isn't as short as the NES Zeldas. And the shortest one is ironically my favourite(Zelda 2 easily beatable in 3 1/4 hours).

2. Anyone give a fuck that the game won't take 50 hours to beat?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. The game is TOO short! Though I probably spent about 25-30 hours [...]
    Erm... Yeah. Crazy folk, they be.

I beat OoT in less then two days, so I could care less. Is it fun? Is it an amazing ride? Yes? Then I'm there and I'm happy! Oh boo-fucking-hoo, it's shorter then OoT. And look at that! It's more then twice the quality of anything else in its genre since OoT was released!

Oh, and yes, I'm talking out of my ass because I have not yet played Wind Waker. I did it for Prime and I'll do it again, because I got giant bucketloads of faith in this. Anyone else need some, I got plenty to spare. Despair?

4. I beat OoT in less then two days
    Damn

Chalk me up for I don't care. I don't have the time to spend 50 hours on a game, and if it's short there's even more incentive to replay it. But I guess the concept of a fun game that can be replayed more than once is foreign to some people.

5. I beat OoT in less then two days, so I could care less.
    On a first time play? BS.

6. Originally posted by Will
    On a first time play? BS.
    Yes, first time play, and no, not BS. For the record, I was missing a crapload of hearts and didn't unearth any of the non-nessecary towers (the ones hefted with the glove) as well as a few other non-essentials.

Got to the Water Temple by the end of day one, which took me the longest thanks to me being stupid. I couldn't figure out how to change the levels back again, so I would drop down, complete a task and then save and reset. They start you back at the beginning of the temple, so I'd then go for the next task. I also didn't have the water vest at that point, so it was even more insane.

7. Two days?!! Damn. That is simply amazing right there.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. So that means you didn't shower, eat, or sleep for 48 hours. What was the motivation exactly? It took me about a week to get everything, Biggoron sword and all the heart containers/magic.

Anyways I wouldn't mind it's length as long as it doesn't feel like it ended too abruptly or anything.

9. who cares? You look at game length and already convinced that the game won't be good? Then that's settled.

If this doesn't take a long toime to finish, I REALLY want to see Nintendo give up on the GC, go 3rd party, or even see them bought up buy Microsoft, just to see to it that you all quit bitching.

See? See? Another game that I had no pretense of ever liking is too short. See? So now I REALLY don't have to like it.

I'd rather see more talk about games you do like, whatever they are, but this overcritical nature is getting boring.

10. Leonard Nimoy says..........

"No."