Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Zelda GC is short compared to OoT.

1. I'd rather see more talk about games you do like, whatever they are, but this overcritical nature is getting boring.
    And who's making you read this, exactly?

2. no, he's saying exactly what I said in a another thread. Pretty funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

Originally posted by Will
    Leonard Nimoy says..........
    Leonard Nimoy says..........

If I were in Star Wars, my opinion would matter.

4. Originally posted by Hero
    hahahahahaha

I thought I was on ignore though...?
    What, and miss your outbursts? Hell's no.

5. Originally posted by Frogacuda
    One of my freinds can beat LttP in 45 mins.
    Frameskip?

6. Played it today, left it mighty impressed. I'm sure as hell gonna pre-order it, I just hope NCSX gets it with Oot and Ura.

7. Originally posted by mattvanstone
    What, and miss your outbursts? Hell's no.
    I thought I was being a good boy, but...

well, as long as I entertain I guess it's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. Originally posted by MechDeus
    Yes, first time play, and no, not BS. For the record, I was missing a crapload of hearts and didn't unearth any of the non-nessecary towers (the ones hefted with the glove) as well as a few other non-essentials.

Got to the Water Temple by the end of day one, which took me the longest thanks to me being stupid. I couldn't figure out how to change the levels back again, so I would drop down, complete a task and then save and reset. They start you back at the beginning of the temple, so I'd then go for the next task. I also didn't have the water vest at that point, so it was even more insane.
    Sounds like a pretty shitty way to play the game, IMO. I'd much rather immerse myself in the world and explore every nook and cranny than just rush through it in an attempt to "finish the game."

OoT was an experience that I thoroughly enjoyed even though it may not have been that long. It provided one of the greatest worlds in all of videogames. That fact alone takes precedent over any issues of length.

All I hope is that Wind Waker can somehow do the same thing.

Originally posted by Frogacuda
    One of my freinds can beat LttP in 45 mins.
    That's just incredibly difficult to believe. That's like a dungeon every 4 minutes.

If it's true, it's very impressive.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

9. PhlegmMaster, if you don't like "short" games, then don't buy them. If you find a game to be too short, do whatever you can to extend the life of it. I did this with Crazy Taxi. That "short" game has given me over two years of consistent play due to me finding new ways to play through the game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan