Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it good enough for you?

1. Is it good enough for you?

I spoke to Bahn about this, but I need your input.
    Do any of you feel that three anime reviews per month is a worthwhile endeavor for me to undertake?
    Honestly, I would love to cover more; it just isn’t in my budget. If I were going to start, say, this month, these would be the first 3 titles:

Soul Taker
    Vampire Hunter D: Blood Lust
    Niea Under Seven

If I come into some extra money, I will, of course, extend the content to four or five. Is there a high-profile series I’m unaware of that you would like to see covered? Would I be wasting my time? Would you read the reviews? Do you like the choclate creme oreos?
    All questions and comments are encouraged.

Yay! Go for it. I'll be looking forward to the reviews.

I'll be back later with some Anime I'm curious about that could be good to review.

**And so it begins...**
    Taking it one day at a time.

3. Absolutely do it!! Reviews are always cool to read, but even more so when you're somewhat familiar with the reviewer.

Oh, and I like the orangey Halloween-ish Oreos.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

4. Hmmmmm...

Originally posted by BioMechanic

Oh, and I like the orangey Halloween-ish Oreos.

You have wonderful taste.

5. Re: Is it good enough for you?

Originally posted by BEBOPlover
    I spoke to Bahn about this, but I need your input.
    Do any of you feel that three anime reviews per month is a worthwhile endeavor for me to undertake?
    Honestly, I would love to cover more; it just isn’t in my budget. If I were going to start, say, this month, these would be the first 3 titles:

Soul Taker
    Vampire Hunter D: Blood Lust
    Niea Under Seven

If I come into some extra money, I will, of course, extend the content to four or five. Is there a high-profile series I’m unaware of that you would like to see covered? Would I be wasting my time? Would you read the reviews? Do you like the choclate creme oreos?
    All questions and comments are encouraged.
    Your thread title is kinky

Go for it if you feel like it. I'd be interested to see your take on Goldenboy.

6. Sure, I would love reading some of your reviews. I'm posting some of my own impressions on ANime and films that I watch here, and always interested in reading other people impressions as well.

SoulTaker is great choice to review. Metal Slug will like it too

7. Alright, you have my permission.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them. I can't find a good place that has decent anime reviews. 'Cept here o' course.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

8. Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Five responses is all I need. I wanted to make sure that the time spent on these reviews would be wasted. Why do that if I can focus my energy elsewhere?

As long as some of you are interested-like my longtime buddies Seik and Despair-then I'd be more then happy to add some fuel to...a fire...which hasn't even started burning yet. Damn.

Please, name some titles you would like to see reviewed. Even if they're a bit old.

Golden Boy, huh?

9. I have my anime preorders all set for the next three months, so I don't need any outside opinions, but I'll read reviews of anime I already have or have no plan on getting anyway.

You might want to review newer series though that are only fansubbed at the moment, but likely to get a US release, or should get one, or already have one on the way. Stuff like Excel Saga, which finally has a release date, or Magic Circle Guru Guru, which is the funniest console RPG parody ever.

Think beyond the mainstream.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. Go for it. It'd be nice to read a review that doesn't boil to "it sucks cuz there ain't enough titties" or other nonsense that I encounter on the web.