Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to TNL

1. New to TNL

Heya everyone.

A frequent visitor here asked me to stop on by to say hello to all you guys. Very cool site and forum. I dig anything video game related. I've done mostly comic related material. I did some stuff back a long time ago with a comic called Ninja High School. Here's a sample of stuff I do when I'm bored. I'm trying to get my website updated with more pin-ups and a web comic. There's very little on it so far.

Umm, I guess that's about it. Hope you like.

2. Welcome! I'm usually the only one here with the Internet connection problems but when I'm online, everything's fine !

When bahn's here, everything's queer!

I like vanilla, you like banana?

Hehehehe....

Oh, and beautiful work there. Very nice coloring! Ninja High School was from Antarctic Press, right? Don't you submit your works there anymore?

3. ah yes, good evening Mr. Dejesus!
    Yes! I know who you are and am glad you're here! Post some more! We'd love to see more of your stuff!

4. Wow, it has a very cheery and fun feel to it! Graphically cool. I don't know about that font though, hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Hey I noticed the left ankle brace-like thing on the mech doesn't have a bolt in place. hehe, now THAT's nitpicking!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Cool an genuine industry pro. What are you working on now? I read something in CSN or Previews or something but I cannot remeber what it was, sounded cool though... Anyway Welcome and stuff.

7. Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

Originally posted by OriginalJester
    Cool an genuine industry pro. What are you working on now? I read something in CSN or Previews or something but I cannot remeber what it was, sounded cool though... Anyway Welcome and stuff.
    The last comic related thing I did was for the 100th issue of Ninja High School that just came out last month. I was one of the four multi covers artists. Multicovers are pretty lame but it pays the bills. Come to think of it, I never got paid for that work yet. Next I'm doing a full page illustration for Wizard's Anime Invasion magazine. Other than that on the side I'm working on my own self published stuff; doujinshis.

8. yes, be sure to keep us posted with your doujin info, I'd like know how soon I can buy them.

9. Have you ever done/considered doing Virtual On Doujinshis?
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png