Thread: Wanted ads for artists here!!

1. Wanted ads for artists here!!

I got these from www.digitalwebbing.com
    Really good stuff. I've been meaning to get into the rat race again and I thought maybe you guys might wanna try ^_^. Look for more wanted ads in digitalwebbing's 'talent search'. Remember to choose wisely. Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------

MonkeyFoot is now open for submissions from writers, artists and colourists. We are a new publisher of e-novels and e-comics. Our publications range from kids comics to erotica. We are looking for a wide range of styles and attitudes. Payrates vary. Submission guidelines available via email. Good luck!
    • 11/21 • CONTACT: editor@monkeyfoot.net

Sad little truths, the first unified theory studios; no holds barred anthology is finally complete, and we're starting on a second one. for all those who submitted last time, it's a little different this time around--we're only looking at completed projects. other than that, the only rule is--no rules. we're looking for intense work, no holds barred, all experience levels.
    • 11/22 • CONTACT: unifiedtheoryny@aol.com

Devil's Due is looking for talented Manga artists for mass market projects in 2003. Please contact me if you are a Manga artist who is looking for work. marshall@devilsdue.net
    • 12/16 • CONTACT: marshall@devilsdue.net

Cool Comics is always on the lookout for top-talent in the comics business. If you rock with a pencil, then email us some of your samples. If you know you're not ready for the big-time (just compare your stuff to pro's if you're in doubt) then dont bother sending us your samples. Top-quality-talent is required. You'll be doing paid work for comics, commercial illustration, and any other small jobs we can think of.
    • 12/15 • CONTACT: info@coolcomics.dk

Femme Fatale Studios seeks pinup artists! We are planning two new pinup galleries for our two main characters as series extras. Must be capable of penciling and inking, at least, but prefer someone capable of coloring it, too, but not a must. Send 500K or less samples or URL's to your artwork, and we'll forward you the URL to the GUIDELINES. Hope to hear from you! (We are running this ad again because we have a new email address, in case you already submitted.)
    • 12/12 • CONTACT: submissions@femmefatalestudios.com

Paying gigs for pencilers! Looking for both manga and Image styles. If you can ink, it's a plus! Send jpg images or web links only. Looking for many pencilers, not just one. Need help on many projects.
    • 12/4 • CONTACT: submissions@pazor.com

2. SWEET Thanks for the link to the site. I'm definitly looking for a job in the art world. To bad it's not with animation but hey, can't be picky in this line of work. Sadly I'm too busy to go for one right now and I've been slacking on the artwork. Soon as I get up to speed again, I'm going for it.