Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: You see the Irony here, right?

1. Originally posted by TracerBullet
    That's more than enough on that. Basically I think it boils down to;

CS: Has Opinion
    Lobo: Has Opinion on said opinion
    CS: Clarifys his opinion
    Lobo: Solidifys his stance on said opinion. Says retard somewhere.
    CS: 'LOL @ Retard, I think you're retarded because I find them funny and I'm laughing.'
    Lobo: Gets frustrated (? maybe) at CS not letting opinion stand against opinion and have done with it.
    CS: 'You Care alot about this don't you?'
    Lobo: 'You're misinformed'
    CS: No I'm not. I've -*soandso*- so there... retard.
    Heh, thanks for that. It made me legitimately smile/laugh for the first time in....shit, the last few weeks.

2. Originally posted by Lobo
    I'll stop right now if it means CS won't post any more metaphors about taking a shit.

Oh, yeah, and tracer, Tom Morrello can make his guitar sound like a fucking harmo... fuck it.

*Tosses Lobo a towel*

Use that to wipe off your mouth when you're done sucking Tom Morello's dick.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

3. His super model bitch is probably doing a good enough job of that herself. I don't see where you get off thinking I'm some huge fan of his, the nicest thing I've said about him in this whole fucking topic is that he doesn't suck. I'm sorry that I interrupted some little anti-Morello homo-erotic cult meeting you guys had going on, and save your fucking cum rag for your boyfriends.

4. I read you man... it happens when you defend something... people will think you're thier/its biggest fan.

ºTracer
    o_O