Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November Sketch Attack 2003

@ pro.

I have no idea what I'm doing... I just draw angry robots.

2. So that's what's been going on....

Thank you so much for the kind words and I believe the rest of the guys here appreciate them as well. Man, you've been busy .

Oh, and some of my stuff I actually took down from boomspeed... my bad ^_^. From now on I'm using TNL's attachment feature. I'm making a surprise for everyone so I'm quite busy right now. So I'll be gone for awhile. Oh, but first I guess I'll attach all my stuff in a new thread.

Can't wait to see your stuff .

3. Heh! be careful, I am still getting up to speed. I am not race ready just yet.

But I am doing what I can. *Thumbs up soldier*

Ps. Robots are cool, who lobbied to put furries at the top?
    Only you can stop sig pollution.

4. Although I am sending my major stuff to the Aughust challenge, the preliminaries shall be hosted here, and as a bonus, I even dug an old pre-photoshop MS paint doodle out of the bin...

Kinda looks like that Kelly Osbourne action figure flashing the "we're number one" handsign. *thumbs up soldier*

The cave is designed to be rendered in markers, I use different colors to create objects with different dimensions, with only a color wand, I don't have to worry about selecting the whole thing

Also I have a new profile of the character that will be in the above cave, when it is not multicolored or in pencil.

This is Austin 2, the precursor to 95 theses from my october attack. I find the proportions slightly more pleasing.

5. I just remembered another pat on the Back!

Marvel Man X, your work is style itself! don't mess with the blue, I love the blue! Especially with light and storm effects!

The Blue is YOU! be proud if it!