Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get Your Orta Xbox System Right Here

Get Your Orta Xbox System Right Here

I think everyone knew the Panzer Dragoon Limited Edition Xbox units would go for crazy money, but...

2. $650'S a great price for that puppy. I think I'd rather let www.colorconsoles.com color my Xbox all nutty and such.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Where the hell are the 999 limited edition PDO Xbox systems for the US?

4. not ONLY is the auction at $560+ but hes charging $90 shipping too! INSANE~!

5. Originally posted by bandit
    not ONLY is the auction at $560+ but hes charging $90 shipping too! INSANE~!
    yea, well, an xbox isn't exactly gonna cost a buck fifty to ship..

*edit*
    but you're right, it is kinda steep.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

6. That sure is a nifty box... too bad he doesn't show the console.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. that thing is very, very cool...

and with such a limited run, i'm not suprised to see it selling for so much

8. Hmm, I wonder how much the one we have coming SIGNED by the team would go for?

9. Originally posted by bandit
    not ONLY is the auction at $560+ but hes charging $90 shipping too! INSANE~!
    It is coming from Japan and the weight of an Xbox must be at least 10 pounds. I've seen shipping for the official Virtual-On Twinsticks, for $30 and that's by boat, which takes 30 days. Just imagine how much it cost's to ship that puppy in 4 to 5 days.

$560 is a pretty good price, for such a rare Xbox package. Imagine what the thing will sell for in 6 months to a year?

Originally posted by Almaci
    Hmm, I wonder how much the one we have coming SIGNED by the team would go for?
    I would be willing to pay more for a clean system personally. Smilebit doesn't exactly have a Yu Suzuki, Yuji Naka, or Shigeru Miyamoto.