Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love Complex

1. Originally posted by rezo
    wish I could see this. =\ After Salary MAn Kintaro 3(aka: greatest show ever. . .part 3) ended, they haven't shown anything decent out here in CA. alarmingly, they're running a show now about a high school teacher that was a former/current gang leader(I'm obligated towards interest in this show) and its not subtitled. She's beating up her students and I don't know why. I'm hoping they're still running subbed shows, just at a different timeslot.
    Sounds like a female GTO
    pwned by Ivan

2. Originally posted by Green
    Sounds like a female GTO
    There was a live action GTO also. Stars the lead actor from Lovecom, actually (Takeshi Sorimachi)

3. yeah, I know of the GTO drama series. I was actually going to mention this show seemed to rip GTO(even had a bit where the kids took pics of the teacher and spliced her head into the nudies and put them up on the wall) but decided to not mention it.

4. I had the first episode of Love Complex hanging around for a bit on my HD, but it never really interested me enough to watch anymore.

GTO Drama is the best thing ever, in my opinion. Well, Beautiful Life is competition, but nahh..

Right now I'm focusing my attention on Yanpapa (with Goto Maki and Nagase Tomoya), and its distribution.

For Love Complex, I'd reccomend you guys check out some of the fserves hanging around irc.aniverse.com in the following channels:

#japan-tv
    #jdrama
    #tv-nihon

You will also find GTO there as well as a host of other J-Drama. I must plug #MoMa for Yanpapa though Because everybody wants to watch Goto Maki right?

5. Finally got this series. On the 3rd episode now. The first was hard to follow, but now I get everything that's going on and it's really quite good. Just thought I'd give it a nod here since I wouldn't have known about the show if not for this topic.

And the Gto with a girl series I mentioned ...a year and a half ago... was Gokusen.

6. Hey, cool. I almost sat and watched this with some freinds last night, but we went for Kill Bill v2 instead. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

7. I still haven't seen this yet...

8. I need to see this, it looks pretty awesome. Any help, as I'm not down with irc?

9. Frogacuda or Procyin, any help?