Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Games wanted....

1. Games wanted....

I am in the need of the following games...

NES GAMES:

Double Dragon 3
    Ninja Gaiden 3
    Dragon Warrior series besides 1
    Mega Man 1-6
    TMNT 3

SMS GAMES:

Phantasy Star

GENESIS GAMES:

Phantasy Star 2 + 4
    Shinobi 2,3

SNES GAMES:

F-Zero
    Zelda 3
    Final Fight 2,3
    Secret of Mana

Turbo Grafx 16:

Bonk 2,3
    Super Star Soldier
    Dungeon Explorer
    Final Lap Twin

2. Re: Games wanted and possible things for sale.

Tough luck, I just sold three copies of Ninja Gaiden and Castlevania II on eBay a week ago.

But I do have the following:
    Dragon Warrior (with box, manual, and yellow tip sheet)
    Mega Man 6
    Sonic 3 (with box and manual)
    Chrono Trigger

What else do you have to trade or how much are you willing to fork over?

3. I have SMS Phantasy Star boxed w/instructions. Make an offer or trade me some stuff.

4. I am looking for TG16, and have Chrono Trigger if you are looking to make some sort of deal.

5. ChronoTrigger, while slightly over rated, is a really solid RPG, back when Square made decent games. Its about time travel and alot of things you do in different eras can affect events in others...the eras are really cool and you get to use a time machine eventualy, to traverse eras. The graphics are great, the story is cool, the battle system is pretty good (it is better than most Square games) there are some real memorable characters and some memorable scenes. I thought it was pretty cool, you have to stop the end of the world...its fun. I dunno what else to say. Its about 35-40 bucks on the Bay, or 50-60 with Box and instructions...Mine is just the game.

6. The only thing that I have on your list is Mega Man 2 for the NES. And that definitely isn't worth a 40gig HardDrive (Though I wish it was. :P). You have any other things to trade? If you have something I want. I'm be happy to throw in some cash to make things even (Unless they already are. ^_^)

7. Re: Games wanted, **updated** two 40 gig hard drive's for trade...

Originally posted by JMET
    I also need a model 2 sega-cd a.c adaptor...
    http://sega-parts.com/products/segacd-prices.htm

8. Yupp, I know...

9. I've got Sonic 3, Streets of Rage 3, Final Fight 3, and F-Zero, if you're still interested.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Bump-Tastic