Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how much will you pay for these import titles?

1. I'll give ya $45 plus shipping for bangaioh.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Just letting everyone know this "Michael_Richards" is a deadbeat. I paid quite a while ago and I haven't ever heard back from him.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Excellent.

Do you have his address? Lets go fuck him up.

4. Fucking scammer. He only posted here to sell things, right?

5. Asshole.

Xeno sorry to hear that man.

That's odd as he has positive feedback here, maybe he got ill or he's without net servce.

How long ago did you send the $?

7. I'll back up Xeno Gigas.

I dealt with Michael_Richards (which ironically is not his real name) for Capcom vs Snk 2 (DC import). Communication was extremely slow. I bought from him because he told me the game was in mint condition with spine card included. I got the payment (money order) in a reasonable amount of time to him. He took forever to respond AND send me the item. I received the item that was horribly packaged. There was a huge crack on the front of the jewel case plus it had massive amounts of surface scratches and the GD-rom was also scratched up pretty bad. Also, no spine card and manual was in so-so condition. I sent him a PM, and he replied many months later. I sent more PM's. No replies. Now that he's posting here again...it only gives me further proof that he's ignored my PM's and leaving me duped. I'm trying to keep a level head here, but I really hate having to put up with horrible communications.

To Michael Richards: I want that refund that you promised.

8. Originally posted by Xeno Gigas
    Just letting everyone know this "Michael_Richards" is a deadbeat. I paid quite a while ago and I haven't ever heard back from him.
    If hes a dead beat, than why try and buy something from him again? Its like you're asking to be ripped off. Did you not learn your lesson the first time?

If you havent gotten what you are owed and have proof. I made this FAQ up..go here..

How to file for Mail Fraud

9. Bandit, this was the first and only time I bought from him.

He must be looking at the boards though, I just got a paypal refund from him. So everything turned out ok.