Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G4 TV Network goes live soon

1. Originally posted by piku
    Neat. I just hope DirecTV picks it up. TechTV is ultra-lame, so I may finally have some TV shows I actually make time to watch (other than wrestling and The Job, I intentionally sit down and watch about zero TV).
    The Job rules all. Easily my favorite show on TV right now, although the sci-fi'er in me is giddy new eps of farscape have started up again.

And if this new network needs to cater to the mainstream to get going so be it. Give them a chance to surprise you and to grow. I don't see how anyone who loves videogames can complain about the exsistance of a videogame network. Specific shows certainly, but the idea as a whole.. <crosses fingers> I just hope dish network picks it up.

2. I went to their site and voted on stuff for Filter. The point that there's no "Best Fighting Game" category does not give me much faith in the show....
    They call me Heatmiser
    and whatever I touch
    starts to melt in my clutch
    I'm too much!

3. FILTER -- Hosted by Diane Mizota, G4's video game countdown show features viewer-generated top ten lists you won't find anywhere else, including game play, viewer polls and gamer-on-the-street commentary.
    A video game version of Total Request Live?

...*shudder*.