Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: A NEW in BOX Turbo Grafx 16 System with 4 Mint / Complete games!!!

1. For Sale: A NEW in BOX Turbo Grafx 16 System with 4 Mint / Complete games!!!

FOR SALE: A NEW in Box Turbo Grafx 16 System with 4 Mint/Complete games!!!

The Turbo Grafx 16 System is NEW in Box and NONE of the parts have been ever used or removed from the Box!

The Box itself is in Mint condition.

The 4 Mint/Complete games (Chip, manual, and case) are:

Super Star Soldier, Keith Courage, Bonk's Adventure, and Bonk's Revenge.

If you are interested in buying this from me, PLEASE either reply here or e-mail me at: dhowerter@moonkingdom.com

2. how much?

3. Plik - Hi! I'd sell all of the above for $100 plus Shipping costs (The NEW in Box system, Turbo Booster pLus (gives you Composite video/audio out AND a save game ability), and the 4 Mint/Complete games including Super Star Soldier)

Please reply here soon or e-mail me soon! (preferably e-mail me at the address in my first post :-) Thanks!

4. Come on!

This is BRAND NEW Turbo Grafx system (NEVER removed from the box!!), a Turbo Booster Plus (for lovely Composite A/V output (as opposed to normal RF only) and a SAVE Game feature, and 4 MINT/Complete games!

Please e-mail me at the above e-mail address to take advantage of this great offer while it lasts!! (New TG systems) are VERY hard to find!

OMFGSAVEGAMEFEATURE!!1

You type like a used car salesman talks.

6. Hey, didn't you post this on GameFAQs a few days ago? Just curious.

Second, I'm always doubly curious about "new" systems with used games. Hit us with the story on this one, it should be good.

My $50 offer for the system (only) still stands, if you can get a picture of the virgin box that the system has never been removed from.

7. I now think that I am wondering about that also, waite yes... yes i am....

8. Originally posted by Rob
    Second, I'm always doubly curious about "new" systems with used games. Hit us with the story on this one, it should be good.
    I totally agree with that.

I personally keep my consoles/boxes in good enough shape that I could probably rebox them and pass them off as new.

For the sellers benefit, I thought I remembered quite a few new TG16 surfacing a while ago.

9. I will give you 4 attractive Phillipino woman for your boxed TG1611!

10. Rob - Hi! Well, actually, I bought the New TG system from Turbo Zone Direct.

BTW, sorry, I really want to sell everything together.

Please e-mail me with offers! Thanks!