Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Sale: A NEW in BOX Turbo Grafx 16 System with 4 Mint / Complete games!!!

You smile too much.

2. For anyone considering this sale:

Waste of money. The Turbo has some great games, but you'll be missing out on the CD games, both import and domestic.

That said, even if you manage to track down a brand new CD-ROM unit + Super System Card upgrade, you'll still have a bulky, hideous-looking console that takes up a ton of space (unlike the compact little PC-Engine CD systems). With the money you spend on all that new TG16 hardware (sans the included games with this sale), you could just buy a sleek new Duo from TZD.

Duos rock. Get one.

3. OmegaFlareX, and ALL readers- First, the TG-16 (Chips only) is a great system and has a lot of great games (even more if you have an import converter (I have one of those too (Mint) - e-mail me)

I've read lots of reviews on the chip games for this system and there are hundreds of great games to chose from (all of them are not perfect, of course, but hey, nobody's perfect)

I'd also like to point out the both the Turbo Booster Plus and the TG-16 System and to a slightly lesser extent Super Star Soldier are Both RARE items, that's why they are worth so much. i.e. The TG-16 System is VERY hard ot find NEW in the Box and in perfect condition and the Turbo Booster PLUS is hard to find period.

BTW, if the buyer of the package decides he wants a Duo, he/she could always sell this package's items and use the money toward a Duo (which aren't cheap (usually around $175-200 - and for a NEW one $200+)

Anyway, my above offer of $100 plus Shipping Still stands.

I got $100 from the MINIMUM amounts these items are worth and added them together (i.e. System (NEW): $50 + TG Booster Plus in Box (Near Mint): $20 + Super Star Soldier (Mint/Complete): $20 + 3 other Mint/Complete games: $10 = $100

Keep in Mind these are the MINIMUM prices, normally these items go for about $5+ more for Super Star SOldier, about $5+ more for the Booster, and about $10 + more for the system.

Anyway, please e-mail me if you are interested. Thank you.