Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Fighting Street and Street Fighter II' for TG16

1. Looking for Fighting Street and Street Fighter II' for TG16

just wondering if anyone had these they wanted to get ride of and how much you wanted for them
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. You might not like Ebay but Street Fighter for pce tends to go for cheap there.

You will also need a sometimes hard to get converter which im sure you allready know...

3. now i know SFII' wasnt released here in the US so that would need the converter but i wasnt sure on Fighting Street if that hit the US or not

yeah ive been trying ebay but i havent seen either up in awhile so i figured id ask here

damn didnt realise that Fighting Street was a Turbo Duo game DAMN

but SFII' is on a hu card isnt it

ohh well either way i want to get those games ill get a duo or the add on cd thing for my TG16 at some point

but SF owns me sooooo......
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I see SF2 the hu card on ebay for like 20 bucks give or take all the time...

And althought its a tad bit harder to find Fighting Street the original street fighter game was released in the USA and usually goes for about the same price if not less...

BTW, hu cards have territorial lockout but the cds will play on USA or JAP systems with no problems.

5. what was the original Street Fighter released on just the Duo right

Fighting Street is the only home port of it i know of

is there another
    Where I play

6. Fighting Street is the only release in the USA besides the arcade PCB.

Both can be found on ebay...

Street Fighter 1 was also released on the Computer...but don't even think about it, it's HORRIBLE.

Think about how good an SF game would be on an 8086. Ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. ive got fighting street is the original street fighter only realeased flor the turbo cd...i dont know if you thought its only playable on a duo or not because its not. its the first cd game they released so itll play on the regular system card. btw....its really bad and the moves are almost impossible to perform with any regularity.

9. yeah i know it is i used to play SF in the arcade constantly (the first one im talking about) hell my arcade even had the one with only 2 big buttons you hit and the harder or softer you hit them determined the kind of punch or kick you used

I just have strong Nastalgic ties to the very first street fighter and want to have a home version of it finally

even if i dont get a duo for awhile i still have Magic engine that lets me play Duo CD games on my PC (how i play Drac X all the time, i have PSX to USB adaptor too) so even if i got FIghting Street and no duo yet i could still play it

supposedly one of our holiday help guys has it and is going to sell it to me but i think its just more BS of his dont think he really has it DAMN HIM

and yeah the moves are impossible to pull off but thats cause of the scanning technology of the time for sensing joystick movements but theres one arcade down the shore that still has Street Fighter and when ever i get down there i play it

like i said i just have a nastalgic love for it
    Where I play

If that guy does sell it to Johnpv, send me a PM and I might buy it. But Johnny here seems to want it MUCH more than I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.