Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling...

1. Professional Wrestling...

I mean, seriously...

How do so many people find THIS entertaining?
    I really don't get it.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. *wheels out bed of nails, picks up phoenix angel wing, and body slams him on it*

omg TNL epics!

3. I hate Professional Wrestling.

Now, Sports Entertainment...

Stibbons Guest
    You're just not heterosexual enough.

5. See what most people don't get is that its understood amongst most individuals that watch it that its not real.

Its a dose of fun. It also allows people to find heroes and villians in and root for underdogs. It allows people to choose their favorite and jack jaws with their friends about whether or not my favorite is going to beat your favorite.

Not to mention eye candy for both sexes...
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

6. Re: Professional Wrestling...

Originally posted by phoenix angel wing
    I mean, seriously...

How do so many people find THIS entertaining?
    I really don't get it.
    tell me... tell me you didn't just say that!

7. I really don't mean it as flame. I'm actually asking.
    Boo, Hiss.

Stibbons Guest
    Why should we have to explain and justify the reasons behind why we enjoy something? Especially to you.

wEEman33 Guest
    I watch wrestling because above all it is entertaining.
    There are few other reasons too.....like the bra and panties matches, the holliday top rope topless matches, etc.
    Also I think for some people its can be a good male bonding device.....and I don't mean that in a gay way.

10. Well, I mean... wrestling really isn't any different than watching something like Rocky, or the Street Fighter anime, or a Jackie Chan flick, or whatever. It is a big soap opera-ish story where instead of everything revolving around who slept with who, it revolves around who kicked the crap out of who.

Actually, the best comparison for wrestling would be DragonBall Z. Each is a story about "heroes" and "villians," you have alliances and rivalries, you have the most popular good guys trying to overcome the odds, you have long, drawn out fights, etc.

Yes, one of the most insulting things as a wrestling fan is the people who think they are so smart when they tell me, "You know that that stuff is fake, right?" Really? Wow, what a f**king genius you are. Thanks. I actually thought that, in real life, that one guy was in there hitting the other guy with a steel chair.

Like I said, it is a guy soap opera. It has friends and betrayal and all those kinds of storylines, and it also has people kicking the crap out of each other.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.