Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Professional Wrestling...

1. I watched alittle of it and all I have to say is it is the worst acting ever, it is almost like watching the Street Fighter Movie but on a regular basis...

Maybe I will never get why people love this stuff

wEEman33 Guest
    Ive been renting the series of 1999 WCW PPV tapes at my local video store for a couple months now and am really enjoying those. I was a big WCW fan during this time period even though most people were into WWF back then. The hardcore matches with Hardcore Hak(Sandman), Bam Bam Bigelow, Brian Knobbs, etc. are classic, as are the topnotch cruiserweight/lucha-libre matches. I just wish they had some tapes with Vampiro, he was such a fucking badass. Also the "Rap is Crap tour 99" vs. "No limit soldiers, Rey Jr, and Konnan" is one of my favorite fueds ever, it was great to see that 8 man tag team elimination match.

If only I could find a place near me that sells ECW DVD's.........

3. I HATE pro wrestling.!! It is for GAY FAGGETS!11!! Didn't you guys know it is fakexors! It's not l33t like Baseball! I LOVE Quake 3!

4. Originally posted by Kidnemo

I KNEW that was coming
    hehe
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Originally posted by Werewolf
    I watched alittle of it and all I have to say is it is the worst acting ever, it is almost like watching the Street Fighter Movie but on a regular basis...

Maybe I will never get why people love this stuff
    As it's been compared to Soap Operas. I rarly see a good Soap actor, ever see Pasions :shivers: ech.

Naga-nooch,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Originally posted by wEEman33
    Ive been renting the series of 1999 WCW PPV tapes at my local video store for a couple months now and am really enjoying those. I was a big WCW fan during this time period even though most people were into WWF back then. The hardcore matches with Hardcore Hak(Sandman), Bam Bam Bigelow, Brian Knobbs, etc. are classic, as are the topnotch cruiserweight/lucha-libre matches. I just wish they had some tapes with Vampiro, he was such a fucking badass. Also the "Rap is Crap tour 99" vs. "No limit soldiers, Rey Jr, and Konnan" is one of my favorite fueds ever, it was great to see that 8 man tag team elimination match.

If only I could find a place near me that sells ECW DVD's.........
    When I read "The hardcore matches with Hardcore Hak(Sandman), Bam Bam Bigelow, Brian Knobbs, etc. are classic, as are the topnotch cruiserweight/lucha-libre matches." the first thing that popped into my head was you NEED to watch some ECW. The harcore shit they did put WCW's stuff to shame (Sandman used fake barbwire in WCW, only the real stuff in ECW), and they had some of the best crusierweight (for instance, check out some of Eddy Guerroro's and Dean Malenko's classic matches) and luchadore (Rey Jr, Psicosis, and I believe Juventud Guerrora all made their US debut in ECW) action ever.

If you can't find anyplace around you carrying ECW DVDs, I recommend http://www.bestprices.com . They are quick, reliable, and sell all the ECW DVDs for around $17.

7. WUT?

(redneck style )
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...