Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Melf's Friendly Trader Thread

1. Update (8-08-03):

Rich and Prince Planet are stand up guys. Both were very generous and helped me complete my OXM collection. Mucho appreciation!

2. it wasn't exactly a trade, but Nigel-The-Landstalker = excellent.

3. Update (8-18-03):

Seven Force comes through again!

4. Update (8-28-03):

Wilycat is a great seller who's honest and a great sport. We didn't get to finish our transaction (game got lost in the mail) but he refunded my money and was extremely courteous about the whole thing.

Two thumbs up.

*EDIT* I finally got the game yesterday. Freakin' post office genral delivery sucks. The game arrived the 22 of July and I just got it now!

Payment goes out again this week. Wilykat has been über cool about the whole thing. Truly a cool dude to deal with.

5. Update (9-16-03):

Tones= great seller. Cool item, masterfully packed, and promptly sent. Highest recommendation!

Melf sent the money promptly, and was a great person to deal with.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Update (8-28-03):

Wilycat is a great seller who's honest and a great sport. We didn't get to finish our transaction (game got lost in the mail) but he refunded my money and was extremely courteous about the whole thing.

Two thumbs up.

*EDIT* I finally got the game yesterday. Freakin' post office genral delivery sucks. The game arrived the 22 of July and I just got it now!

Payment goes out again this week. Wilykat has been über cool about the whole thing. Truly a cool dude to deal with.
    Melf was also really cool to deal with while we came to the conclusion that the game was most likely lost in transit. He paid promptly the first time, and again once the game actually did arrive. A+

BTW, your money order did arrive this week. Thanks.

8. Thanks for the kind words guys.

Update (9-18-03):

Hot Like Wasabi got his payment out mad quick and was great to deal with. Very responsible buyer.

9. Update (9-23-03):

Sidez is a good trader who is good to his word. I Would definitely do business with him again!

10. Update (9-24-03):

Matt did a stellar job on my Duo! That's the second dead system he's resurrected. Mad skillz indeed.

..and as always, he's one of the best traders around.