Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Melf's Friendly Trader Thread

1. ...and Melf was extremely patient and friendly, given that my class schedule was ridiculous and it took me way longer than it should have to finish his Duo mod. He also hooked me up with a nice digital camera, so now I can toss my crappy old webcam in the trash where it belongs

Thanks again for a great trade!

2. Update (10-06-03):

Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    Hey!

Oh man, I just read this. I'm sorry!

JefmcC is among the best traders out there. His scans kick ass and he's friendly and reliable. I took way too long to give him his props and he deserves every good word I can muster.

3. Update (10-07-03):

jiji continues to make excellent trades and be great about them! As always, a pleasure to trade with.

4. Update (10-11-03):

Seven Force once again is a pleasure to deal with. The Giga Wing poster he sent me is HUGE and will look awesome framed on my gameroom wall.

5. Update (10-17-03):

JefmcC once again finishes a great deal. The MVS mini marquees he sent me were very cool and the custom shock box inserts have made me very happy. No more nekkid MVS carts!

6. Update (10-28-03):

BEBOPlover is a very trustworthy trader who gets his goods out in a timely fashion (Cabo Rojo PO nonwithstanding ) and packs like a mofo!

Great trader!

Bar81 hooked me up with some mint shock boxes that came in very handy. He packed them like a professional and got them to me quickly. Excellent transaction overall.

7. Update (10-31-03):

Pacrappa proves once more why he is the man to trade with. Excellent transaction!

8. Update (12-29-03):

Checking some old threads, I saw that I've also traded with both Hayato42 and Shidoshi. Both are excellent traders and good guys all around.

9. Update (12-29-03):

OMFGNINJAS in a great seller who's true to his word. he even included some xool freebies with my purchase. A++

10. Update: (1-10-04)

Hot Like Wasabi is a great guy and an excellent trader. Feel at ease to buy/sell/trade with him.