Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Melf's Friendly Trader Thread

1. Hoo-HA! Right back at you, but instead of a minty freash copy of Cosmic Smash and a bonus, I got cold, hard caish.

It was a pleasure, Melf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. i received the stuff yesterday, thanks.
    Great packaging and the whole nine.
    melf=good guy.

3. I'm glad it got there safely. Enjoy!

4. Update (3-17-04):

Roufuss is a great guy and an awesome trader. He hooked me up with a sealed copy of Champions of Norath (on which I'm currently hooked). Quick and efficient mailing + constant communication = great trader.

5. Update (3-26-04):

jiji makes another great sale! A pleasure, as always.

Capt. Vegetable hooked me up with an exclusive E-Reader card I couldn't find. Thanks for the favor.

6. Update (4-5-04):

Briscobold hooked me up with the awesome Ninja Gaiden wallscroll. Friendly service and great shipping = A+.

If only people on ebay learned to ship from Canada as well as Briscobold does, I'd be a happy buyer.

7. Update (5-04-04):

Prince Planet came through like the great guy he is. He got me a sealed copy of Breakdown for $20, which I never could have gotten here. Kudos!

8. Update (5-07-04):

kingoffighters gave me a great deal on some AES carts and shipped them quick to boot. I will definitely buy from him again (more NG games!) and recommend him to everyone.

Two thumbs up!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Update (5-07-04):

kingoffighters gave me a great deal on some AES carts and shipped them quick to boot. I will definitely buy from him again (more NG games!) and recommend him to everyone.

Two thumbs up!
    Thanks Melf, you are a pleasure to deal with!

10. Update (5-13-04):

Burgundy came through in fine fashion, getting me two hard to find Street Fighter figures. A+ for the excellent packing and quick shipping. He even threw in a cool bonus!

jiji has once again proven why he's the guy I trade with most on TNL. He's friendly, efficient, and packs his stuff great!

Kudos to both of you!