Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Melf's Friendly Trader Thread

1. Update (6-13-04):

Policenaut is a great guy and an excellent trader. He got me this great Knuckles plush that looks very spiffy in my game room. Highly recommended (Police, not the push!) and gets an A+ from me.

2. Thanks Melf, I'm glad you liked the Knuckles, hope to do more deals with you in the future. By the way the Alex Kidd and the bonus manual arrived today, excellent packing and quick shipping!

3. Update (6-19-04):

Hot Like Wasabi made good on another trade and came through with flying colors. Awesome trader and a great guy all around.

4. Update (6-24-04):

PepsimanVSJoe sold me some Genesis games in awesome condition. I mean, they were practically off-the-shelf new. Great guy and a great seller.

5. Update (6-25-04):

Policeanut comes through with style in yet another great trade. Wonderful to deal with and one helluva guy.

6. Update (9-03-04):

rummy is a great seller and quick shipper! I got my games nice and safe and very fast.

7. Update (9-18-04):

Korian sent me Mortal Kombat and Wolfchild for the Sega CD for free! Even more awesome, he gave me a complete copy of Fighting Street for PCE!!

Great guy to deal all around.

8. Update (9-28-04):

Core Boy came through with complete copies of Turrican and Sonic 3D Blast, as well as a great Genesis guide book! Excellent communication and shipping means I will definitely buy from him again!

9. Update (11-28-04):

Mzo is a great seller who sends his stuff securely and quickly. He was nice enough to add in a game after I had sent payment and let me pay him after it was shipped. Great guy!

Policenaut continues his fine tradition of selling at a great price and using quick shipping. The holiday weekend has kept me from getting him the last I owe him from our deal but he's a nice enough guy to ship to me anyway. Great seller and a swell guy.

Nomi is a heckuva girl who I trust completely. The USPS sucks sometimes but I don't hold it against her. Great communication and a flawless track record means she'll always be A+ in my book.
    Last edited by Melf; 22 Feb 2008 at 04:33 PM.