Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Melf's Friendly Trader Thread

1. Update (5-14-03):

Rob once again comes through in a deal. He takes incredible care of his games too. I am most pleased with my purchase!

Originally posted by bahn
    quack
    Bahn quacked and I missed it?

3. Originally posted by Melf
    Update (5-14-03):

Rob once again comes through in a deal. He takes incredible care of his games too. I am most pleased with my purchase!
    I gotta second this, Rob came through for me as well. There was a slight crack in the cd case, but I'm 100% positive that came from the mail man and not from him. Great deal on shipping, as well.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. Update (6-20-03):

Shinobi128 was a pleasure to deal with and is very trustworthy. Two thumbs up!

5. Update (7-17-03):

jiji comes through once again with a great sale. As always, it's a pleasure to buy from him.

6. Update (7-18-03):

Seven Force is the man! Awesome service and one very cool little bonus. I will most definitely do business with him again. A++

7. Update (7-22-03):

Briscobold is a great trader who gets his stuff out well packed and in a timely fashion.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Update (7-22-03):

Briscobold is a great trader who gets his stuff out well packed and in a timely fashion.
    Melf's a good trader. The games he sent were in great condition and packaged well.

One thing, though: he did not seal ANY sweet Puerto Rican air in the box, as per my request. And thus, NO positive feedback for you!!!

9. Hey!

10. Update (7-31-03):

Haohmaru is the man! Got my game quickly and minty fresh like he said.