Thread: Really need a copy of Sin & Punishment

1. Really need a copy of Sin & Punishment

Come on, TNLers! Help me out. Sell one to me, or tell me where to get one outside of e-Bay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

2. Even though you said not to..I would recommend eBay just because it is so much cheaper. I got mine for $35 Brand New (this was during the summer too), when some import stores were asking $60-70.

3. I've been trying e-Bay for a while now, but it would seem I have Despair Syndrome. No matter how good things start looking, in the end I get sniped.

I try to hawk my bids as much as possible, but sometimes they end at times I just can't watch them.

It's begun to get annoying, and so I was looking for a way to purchase it outright, even if it means I have to spend $60-70.

Thanks anyway.
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. I have a copy I'd let go of. The cartridge casing has been "modded" to play on a US system. By "modded," I mean it has a US game's back plastic piece.

Box, doc's, & shipping included; I'll say... $45

e-mail me: icarusfall13@yahoo.com

DO NOT PM ME. I DON'T EVER CHECK THEM.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. You have an e-mail waiting for you.

Incedentally, and since I didn't ask in the e-mail, what is the condition of the actual cartridge? I trust it's in mint (including the mod job), with the sticker intact?

I'm buying anyway, but it'd be nice to know.

Anyone else willing to sell a copy?

7. Originally posted by Rich
    Anyone else willing to sell a copy?
    I wrote Sin & Punishment on my copy of Donkey Kong 64. You can have it!
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

Thanks! I'll be the coolest kid on my block..of 2 houses!