View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 16 bit mech battle!

1. Originally posted by remotec
    I cant believe you left out the best robot game of them all: Keith Courage in Alpha Zones
    I seriously hope you're kidding. While I played the living hell out of this game back in the day, I have to admit, it was pretty terrible.

2. Heavy Nova. NO contest.

3. Originally posted by EightBit
    Ranger X! With six button confusion, no other mech will be able to stand up to his sporatic movement and firing! Just at the oportune moment when you might tense up for an attack, it sends the bike thingy in reverse! Watchout!

Z-roe
    Although it takes awhile to master the controls and play mechanics this was one of the most rewarding games that I have ever played....

4. Ranger-X, one of the best Genesis games, and something I just HAD to own even though I played the rental copy to death (much like Shinobi III). I damn fine game and a Genesis classic.

Originally posted by EightBit
    Ranger X! With six button confusion, no other mech will be able to stand up to his sporatic movement and firing! Just at the oportune moment when you might tense up for an attack, it sends the bike thingy in reverse! Watchout!
    Haahahaha Nice one. You definately could get used to the controls though

- Kabuki

5. Well, I guess it's my duty to say that I thought Ranger X blew chunks. Not my taste at all.

Of the available poll choices, MUSHA was the best overall game.

6. I had to pick Metal warriors for its cool two player split screen batttle mode. Ranger X is a close second though.

7. What about Cyborg Justice!?!?

*shakes fist at topic*

8. Originally posted by Wolffen
    Missing from the list: BattleTech for the Genny.

I'm glad you mentioned that game. I was trying to remember it, but I sold the game about 7 years ago. It was like Desert Strike with ground based missions. One tough game, but pretty cool. It gets my vote also.

Could'nt games like Super Metroid and Mega Man also be considered mech games, as the characters did wear mech suits?