Thread: random imports, VB, GBA, PSX games, X-Box package, more added

1. random imports, VB, GBA, PSX games, X-Box package, more added

Pretty new to the boards to be selling stuff, but I really need money and hopefully a few of the people I know will vouch for me...I got alot of good stuff here as well as some "ok" stuff (well, in my opinion at least) that I gotta let go or I'll have alot of banks pissed off at me. All prices include shipping, and I'll accept PayPal as well as money orders, whatever you got. All games are complete unless noted otherwise. Anyhow, enough of my BS, heres the stuff...

House of the Dead import (Saturn) with domestic Stunner with box...$25
    Virtual On (Saturn)...$7
    Last Bronx (Saturn)...$5
    Sega Rally (Saturn)..buy something and its yours
    Fire Pro Wrestling A import (GBA)...$8
    Chrono Cross GH (PSX)...$10
    Arcades Greatest Hits: Atari Collection 1 (PSX)...$8
    Gunstar Heroes (complete, cart has some fools initials on it, not huge though)...$20
    X-Box system complete, with JSRF/SegaGT2002 & Gunvalkyre...$165

As far as the VB stuff goes, I have the system up for grabs, which is in good condition with all hookups except the stand is broken. I still have it, just one of the clips have been broken off. As far as games, I have a complete Vertical Force that has a small piece of the box art peeled off, a complete Mario Clash, a complete Panic Bomber, and Wario Land and Mario tennis cart only. I don't know what I should charge, so offer up a number.

I also have a decent Genesis package with a 32X and also a Power base coverter package. I will sell the power base converter for $12 or with complete Out Run, Space harrier, and Shinobi (no instructions) I will sell for $20.

The Genesis package includes model 1 Genesis and 32X, all hookups, Genesis controller, and the following complete games...Rocket Knight Adventure, Ranger X, Chakan, X-Men, Light Crusader, and Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles with no instructions. Then 2 cart only games, Super Street Fighter II and Space Harrier II. I also have 3 complete EA sports games included, but are they even worth mentioning? Anyhow, I'll sell this package for $35.

2. How much for the Power Base Converter? Got any SMS games?

3. I second that, how much for it?

4. What Genesis games do you have?

5. I can vouch for TreizePlus. I've traded with him many a time with no problems
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. Originally posted by JMET
    I second that, how much for it?
    $12, it is in good condition, and I will sell it for $20 with complete Space Harrier and complete Out Run, along with a box and game only Shinobi. All shipping included

What kind of payments do you accept?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. I'm also wanting to sell my X-Box and Gunvalkyre for $165, everything complete and mint if anyone is interested in that as well...I'm getting desperate for money ehre...

Any idea how much you would want for the Virtual Boy? I have no idea how much those are worth these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.