Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coloring stages: Jill and a zombie

1. Coloring stages: Jill and a zombie

I won't be around for awhile so I'm leaving this pic here to give you guys some ideas about my coloring routine. It's nothing much but still fun to see .

Here you can see I start off with (please ignore the hearts )coloring my characters first. I usually hold off coloring the hair for later but then I'd get lazy and do a sloppy job at it. So here I actually did the hair first.

Jill and the zombie are in two different layers, btw. After I finish with the skin tones I adjust the color balance, hue/saturation, brightness/contrast and some blending options.

Say, is the zombie looking undead enough? I wanted him to look pale but my 'light scheme' is basically a dark room with poor lighting. Some zombies are also a bit greenish...

Btw, I want to add a funny description (or anything else so long as it's funny) of the situation Jill is in (taking her clothes off). Any ideas? I'll send the uncensored finished version of this pic to anyone with the funniest quote/description/story etc.

2. ...

zombie: Can't get enough of the slippery tit
    jill: Silly zombie, tits are for kids

zombie: Unfortunately my dick was dislocated to my ass, so it would be easier to suck it if u took of ur shoulder pads
    jill: and i thought i was supposed to be recieving the anal activity......

i dont know what i was thinking...that Trix for kids song just popped in my head, can u blame a guy for trying? , just wanted to see the uncensored version

3. The first thing that popped into my head was Jill thinking "I better leave these gloves on, my hands are freezing."

As for the Zombie, maybe some more exposed flesh with skin peeling off on his legs and arms might make him look more undead. Great job as usual, I can't wait to see the finished picture, hearts or no hearts.

4. jill: off?

zombie:take that shit off bitch!

ahh i have no creativity.
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

5. * I think Jill is the wrong character but oh well*

inside Raccoon City Gentleman's Club
    Jill: *SIGH* Even the "Master of Unlocking" has to find a part time job

yeah yeah i'll think of a better one later

6. interesting ideas ^^
    But I love GreyFox's first idea
    -Myk

7. I like Dreaded Fist's 1st one better.I was thinking of these 2 myself

Zombie:"Jill's big ol'titties..."
    Jill:"There magically delicious"

Zombie:"Jill's titties.."
    Jill:"They're Grrrrrrrreat!"
    Remember..there may be some momentary discomfort-Mr.Freeze Batman Beyond

8. I see the theme is cereal catch phrases ^__^
    -Myk

9. ...

zombie: ey!! wheres the cream fillin?

or hell if ur a big nelly fan i guess u could make the zombie say, "It's getting hot in herrre".... and no.. i have no idea how many r's there are in that song... i was too busy looking at the women.......

10. Hehehe... so far so good . ShinMyk is right, though. I should come up with a theme (somewhat) to make things easier for you guys.

Hhmmm...o.k, o.k:- I've always wondered how those zombies know which meat is living meat or dead meat. They always seem to go after the live variety, y'know. Are their eyes good enough? Thermal vision? Super hearing to hear one's heartbeat? It's quite a mystery to me, really.

Here I have Jill thinking it's their eyesight. Zombies look at meat with clean clothes, Zombies attack clothy meat. Thus, she undresses to put on some filthy, bloody clothes lying on the floor (not shown ).

Now, that's the 'story' of this pic. How can we make it funny?

Hehehehe... I hope I didn't make it any harder than it needs to be . C'mon, I know you guys can do it. There're great entries so far ! Keep it up!

Update: