Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Freaks: Incredible Deal on Big Zaku`

1. Gundam Freaks: Incredible Deal on Big Zaku`

Not sure how many other Gundam fans are out there these days, but, for those who would like a massive desk toy, checkout:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=glance&s=toys

Amazon currently has these things (they originally retailed for $120, then kept dropping in price) for $14 right now. Shipping is around $10 or so, but these things are about 12~14 inches, with motion, sound, etc. built in. They were exclusive to TRU, I think, and you might still be able to find them there at a higher price.

Pics at: http://www.thinkwaytoys.com/pop_gundam.asp

I have no idea if Amazon actually has many of these or not, but if you want a cool, massive *pink* (yeah, I wince at that too, but the Red Comet is apparently not so red as pink) desk toy, this is it. Wish they still had the Gundam too...anyone else got one of these?
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

2. I think JB Nagis might have been interested in this, but I think he either doesn't post anymore or trolls nowadays.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

3. but I think he either doesn't post anymore or trolls nowadays

I assume you meant lurk, not troll. JB never seemed like the trolling type to me. That would be like comparing him to Opa-Opa.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. My fault, that's what I meant.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

5. I just ordered another for my nephew's bday. Time to make another Gundamaniac.

6. Hm, too bad I'm broke...that would be a fun impulse purchase. I like Zakus.

7. Yes, but do you like *Pink* Zakus?

8. Hmm...I admit I did paint my HG Char's Zaku model olive drab rather than have it sit on my shelf in that salmon pink color. ^^;;

9. This thing would look truly kick-ass in Zaku green or in the White Wolf's grey/white color scheme. Did I mention this thing is big? He's a little bit smaller than my size 14 shoe. Plus, when you put him on his motion base, he looks even bigger.

10. I might be in luck. It looks like I was able to tag 2 of the Gundams for that price as well! I'll know in 2 weeks if Amazon actually had some in stock.