Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Best Friends"

1. "Best Friends"

Think about it, I do all the time, I bet very few people who say I have a "best" friend really do have one.

What's you definition of a best freind, and do you really have a best friend?

This is something that runs deep with me so I hope it's not looked upon as spam

Well I have a few pretty close friends but I also have had friends who have taken advantage or were becoming too demanding for my tastes.

3. I have at least one best friend, for sure. I pet him every day.

As for human friends, yeah, I have one.

Originally posted by andyrose
    I have at least one best friend, for sure. I pet him every day.

As for human friends, yeah, I have one.

....It took me a second to remember you had a dog...

However....im still not sure you meant......

5. Someone who slays the ninjas who are always out to get you.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. well, My best friends are people that I get along with very well, and respect as honest, great people. However, the feeling should be mutual, as friend indicates that the other person likes you back.

Out of all of my friends, I'd say I have 2 that qualify as best friends. They aren't geniuses or anything, but just really great people.

I don't really know anymore. I seem to be the one doing all the talking, and doing all the calling these days.

But I do have one friend who still usially calls me more than I call him and I am able to talk about anything to. -_- same guy who barrows stuff and gives it back to me in shitty shape, so I don't know.

Man, thanks for the thread, I didn't relize how alone I was untill this.

8. My wife is my best friend. No, really. Best friends with benefits. We talk more than most couples we know, we enjoy many of the same things, and, in general, get along quite nicely.

Some of my criteria for "best friend":

Your best friend is the person you call when you want to give up on the world and don't know what to do.

Your best friend is someone you can always count on.

Your best friend is the first person that pops into your mind when you need to share some good fortune (or bad) that happened to you.

Your best friend is someone you'd jump in front of a truck to save.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

9. my best friend is my girlfried. what wolffen said.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

Originally posted by innova
    my best friend is my girlfried. what wolffen said.