Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Niea Under Seven

1. Niea Under Seven

I've only seen the first volume of this show, but it is very cool. It's about this alien that moves into this chicks closet (you read that right). It's funny and, for lack of a better word...charming. Has any one else seen it, and what do you think? NO SPOILERS, please.
    This is MY world, I just let you all live in it.
    http://membres.lycos.fr/stationsig/Segafanclub.gif
    "Although it did not become the fatal wound, it owed the minor burn..."
    "The intellectual pleasant sensation that is adjusted taste freely to detail the operation system which rubs the impression of production and the existing game which adhered, leads synopsis of drama to conclusion with prayer itself inference power and insight"
    I love babelfish.

2. I've seen the whole short series. It's by the same people who made Lain and while its focused a lot more on humor than Lain was, they both suffer from very weak endings. I'd actually advise you to watch the whole series except the final episode. It doesn't add anything to the series and it badly hurt my overall conception of Neia_7

I loved the entire series, and the ending.

Don't highlight this white bar unless you like spoilers.
    I liked how it didn't really tie things up, and made it seem as if they kept on with their "adventures". At least thats how I remember it.

Ive been meaning to watch this series again.

Oh yeah, and it has the best intro song ever.

4. I have the first 2 dvds. Its good so far :]
    -Myk

5. I love this show! I love the off-kilter humor, and I love how the whole show has a feel of "life goes on," like it's showing a small part of the characters' lives. (/me nods at 88mph) It's very relaxing to watch, too, with the smooth pacing and nice music. Plus, Yoshitoshi ABe's designs are nice as always. I've got some episodes of Haibane Renmei (ABe's next series) sitting at home...I need to watch them very soon.

In fact, my avatar here used to be Chada, the weird indian guy.

6. You got some Renmei? Ooo lucky :] I'd like to see that. I still needa finish Niea though... arg, need money ><
    -Myk

Originally posted by jiji
    In fact, my avatar here used to be Chada, the weird indian guy.
    I remember that.

Anyway. This series owns, I reccomend everyone who is into comedy check it out.

8. I'm with 88 and jiji. I really like the feel of the series. It's easily in my top tier with Magic Users, Love Hina and Bebop.
    bastard of the new world order.

9. Woohoo! Tokyopop has announced that they'll be releasing the NieA_7 manga in the US, along with some other cool titles like FLCL and Petshop of Horrors. This is going to be a good year.

Awesome... I like manga.