Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IYO, which country develops the best cars...?

1. Originally posted by Nash

somebody been's watching too much initial d.
    shh!

i've always liked 240sx's, and i knew all the japanese stuff before i saw initial d.

i've always liked rally racing, so the lancer evolution is a nice choice.

i read about the ae86 before i saw initial d for the first time, which was last week. it just happened to be a coincidence that the cars i listed were all from initial d. which is a great series, i might add.

2. Originally posted by Paco The Panda
    Absolutely terrible. How can anyone be a fan of rice rockets? Do you honestly think that a four banger can be fast? And dont even start with "Oh yeah, with NOS Id smoke anyone." Do you know how much of a weenie you look, not being able to go all throtle, no bottle, or how much damage that does to your engine? With those damn coffee can exhausts and Jetsons style body kits, those things are terrible. If you want a real car, you gotta get a muscle car. My dream car would have to be a '67 Chevelle with a 454 blown. Id love to match one of those up with a little Civic hatchback. European cars are alright, if you wanna go for the "Bling Bling" look, I guess, but any true man would much rather sit behind the wheel of a GTO than a BMW.

*catches breath*

Ok, Im done now
    http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zero...=266208&page=1

3. Looks like a bunch of 'vetta (and a viper) slob running off at there mouthes.

Not that the civic guy isnt doing the same himself lol

4. Sorry my reply was so long and crabby, I just live in rich mamas boy town, and everyone and their moms own "rocket ships". The same thing would happen if somebody said the word Ford, I would just go off. I just cant see myself with an import when I can own a beast.
    "In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move."

5. 1. Germany
    2. America or Japan (depending on make)
    3. Korea
    4. Yuogslavia
    5. France
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

6. Originally posted by Nash
    screw japanese cars. i hate them. too many people drive them where i live. most of them are punk ass asians who fix them up just to look cool.

its not as bad as it was 4 years ago. you notice all the asian chicks are ditching their Civics for Volkswagons?
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

7. It depends on the whole domestic vs japanese situation. I would like to own both someday.

-If you talk to a real mechanic and not some wanna be hot shot jap team leader. Both have their merits but you have to stay in your class of car. You can't expect to hand with V8's driving a 4 cyl.

*for the record*
    NOS is for pussy's who want a quick performance pick up without doing the real work or spending the money. And yes, most cars you see all dolled up are all show no go.

*for the record*
    I just street-light raced a looks to be 97-99 Eclipse GS-T, I had him for the better part until we hit 40 mph. I lasted through two turbo hisses before he gained and took me but only by a half car length. And to make this even more humerous. I drive a 89 chevy 1500 pickup, V8 300 hp. As to my knowledge, the eclipse GS-T stock has 220... but its much lighter than my tank.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time