Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IYO, which country develops the best cars...?

1. IYO, which country develops the best cars...?

This is the second of my IYO (In your opinion) columns. In today's column the questions regards cars. So, IYO which country (Japan, USA, etc.) develops the best automobile in terms of performance, price, reliability and why...?

-----------------------
    Im not a racer but my 94 Civic is reliable as hell. I save tons of cash in gas and the thing drives like a charm.

"Wish he owns a Nissan Skyline*

I'll go with Japan (pssst....im biased... )
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. If you would rate the cars overall, I'd have to say Japan by a land slide.

They have reliability, price, and performance spread thru-out all the diffirent Japanese companies.

And the Nission Skyline ownz you btw!

3. Japanese cars definately
    "The only way microsoft would make something that doesn't suck is if they made vacuums"

4. Originally posted by Psx
    Japanese cars definately

What's your japanese dream car...?

5. screw japanese cars. i hate them. too many people drive them where i live. most of them are punk ass asians who fix them up just to look cool.

i own an acura integra but it wasn't by choice. i now get labeled as an asian racer. all i wanted was a volkswagon kharman gia or a bmw 2002.

if you haven't figured it out from those two cars, i say germany makes the best cars.

6. Originally posted by Nash
    screw japanese cars. i hate them. too many people drive them where i live. most of them are punk ass asians who fix them up just to look cool.

i own an acura integra but it wasn't by choice. i now get labeled as an asian racer. all i wanted was a volkswagon kharman gia or a bmw 2002.

if you haven't figured it out from those two cars, i say germany makes the best cars.

Nash...your a racer...

7. Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW

What's your japanese dream car...?
    Well you asked what country makes the best cars in general so I gave an answer...doesn't mean that my dream car would be Japanese...my dream car would be a porsche
    "The only way microsoft would make something that doesn't suck is if they made vacuums"

Hey Nash, there's an excellent looking Kharman Ghia for sale around here. Those definitely look better in real life than in the photos.

I think that European cars are the best. Look at practically any manufacturer and you'll see something that you'd want to be seen driving. Be it a RR and Bentley (although their "snazziness level" has gone down now that more mainstream pop stars own them), BMW, Mercedes, McLaren, Lamorghini, Ferarri, Maserati, whatever, they almost all pack something nice.

9. i like BMWs

punk ass asian racers, I think the correct term for those are 'rice boys'

A lot of them around here hook up the exterior, don't even bother with the engine.

Of course the Skyline GTR owns everything.

I'll go with the Europeans though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. Originally posted by Nash
    screw japanese cars. i hate them. too many people drive them where i live. most of them are punk ass asians who fix them up just to look cool.
    That describes my friend right there, except for the punkass part. Always bust on him for his car.

Originally posted by Nash
    Indeed, they do.