Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Performance Enhancing Substances for Gamers

Performance Enhancing Substances for Gamers

The article speaks for itself.

2. OMG this is so insane. Now they're gonna have to start testing for these at gaming competitions and stuff.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

3. Thats just great. They're telling us that being addicted to videogames isn't enough, now they gotta get us hooked on drugs.

Originally posted by OmniGear
    OMG this is so insane. Now they're gonna have to start testing for these at gaming competitions and stuff.
    Yep. "He had his Street Fighter gold medal stripped for gameroid usage. He claimed he didn't know what was in the pills."

5. Why not just use speed?

"A new rule is being enforced....a standard urine test must be taken 3-4 days before a tournament as to provide sufficient time for analysis and results before participation".

I can see it now -
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

7. Those products probably wouldn't do me any good. It takes
    about 4 cans of redbull before I can feel anything.

8. thats pretty lame

$29.95 for a 60-tablet bottle of Neurocharge.
    damn thats expensive, if people are willing to buy this crap, i will sell them some pills for 25.95, that will make them "live" their own videogame

9. Originally posted by Strawberry Shortcake
    damn thats expensive, if people are willing to buy this crap, i will sell them some pills for 25.95, that will make them "live" their own videogame
    Gimme some!!
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

10. Dear god that's pathetic.

We have to take pills to make up for lack of skill?