View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Predator and Alien Thread

1. Predator and Alien Thread

I am a really big fan of the Alien and Predator franchise. Every since I saw the movies Predator and Alien, I loved it. This thread is tribute to those movies that fill use with Sci-Fi entertainment.
    I have also attached a poll on which race would survive would survive, so enjoy.

Alien
    Aliens
    Aliens: Special Edition
    Alien 3

Predator
    Predator: special Edition
    Predator 2

Aliens Vs Predator
    Aliens Vs Predator 2
    Aliens vs Perdator 2: Primal Hunt

Great series of Movies. I picked Predators to win.

Preadator 2 was very different but going after drug dealers was a interesting concept.

Favorite in the Aliens was the Aliens itself, best of the bunch.

3. Moot point. There is an alien head ont the ship in Predator 2.

Sounds like victory to me.

4. Originally posted by mattvanstone
    Moot point. There is an alien head ont the ship in Predator 2.

Sounds like victory to me.

One victoy out of the millions of Aliens. Only really skilled Predators hunt the Aliens. Plus, Aliens don't need to highy skilled or taught, their built with the instinct to survive and to kill.

So Aliens RULE!!!

5. Did you see any fucking predator skulls in any alien cave?

6. Aliens would win by sheer force and numbers.

A great man once said:

"Quantity has a quality of it's own"

Never underestimate hundreds of drones bearing down on your scrawny ass!

7. Thats because those fuckers melted its skull with acid, man! Once them bugs get after you its game over!

Sorry, I watched Aliens a few days ago, Hudson is funny as hell in his own way.
    I say the Aliens win. They only get to us becuase of greedy morons, and even if you nuked their homeplanet the remaining ones could take another world for their own.
    I got a question about the movie Aliens. At first, Ripley is telling everyone about the aliens like it is something no one has seen before, but then someone mentions a thing called a "bug hunt". Is that refering to aliens?
    pwned by Ivan

8. You know if they made a movie of this and threw the marines into the mix, one marine would survive and blow up the planet. Of course one alien would sneak onto the ship and the predator would get away (even though we'd be fooled to think it was dead). I guess it would be a draw.

9. Predators hunt in packs.

Predators have fuckin awesome weaponry.

How Danny Glover actually beat and killed a Predator is beyond me, it must have been a really stupid predator.

With that said. Arnold would survive.

Arnold > Predators > Aliens
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. Originally posted by Green
    Thats because those fuckers melted its skull with acid, man! Once them bugs get after you its game over!

Sorry, I watched Aliens a few days ago, Hudson is funny as hell in his own way.
    I say the Aliens win. They only get to us becuase of greedy morons, and even if you nuked their homeplanet the remaining ones could take another world for their own.
    I got a question about the movie Aliens. At first, Ripley is telling everyone about the aliens like it is something no one has seen before, but then someone mentions a thing called a "bug hunt". Is that refering to aliens?
    I would say that the marines have handled other Aliens in past. perhaps even Predators or something other than the Hive(aliens), thats why they called another bug hunt.

Originally posted by mattvanstone
    Did you see any fucking predator skulls in any alien cave?
    Perhaps, you didn't hear me before, Aliens don't hunt for trophies, they don't fight with honor and they don't even have enouph intelligence to kill and keep the shull of their prey. All the Aliens have is a highly evolve instinct to capture their prey for impregnation. Which in turn makes them the most powerful parasites in the universe.

So ALIENS RULE!!!!