I am making the move from AES to MVS so I need to sell my AES stuff first. I am trying to sell all of this in a package but I am open to sell sperate if the price is right. I do not have a set price for the package, please make me a offer. Here is what is for sale, please note that all items are Jap:

1)Neo-Geo AES system- Jap, w/2 oldstyle sticks, both have uncracked balls which I hear is very rare. The system is in near mint+ condition with No logo fading, with only a few ligh scratches that are hardly noticable. Both of the sticks are in very good shape both having light scratches and one has the Neo-Geo logo faded off.

2)Samurai Spirits 2 Like New- Bought new, I would say mint but it isnt since I already opened it. no scratches at all on cart and complete with manual, case, baggie, insert.

3)Samurai Spirits 3 Near Mint- Cart had no stains or scratches on it, the instructions have slight, wear on the edge and include the baggie. Snaplock case has a small mark on the plastic on the spine that is hard to see unless you are looking at it very close.

4)Last Blade 1 Near Mint++-Complete, bought this from Jonathan a while back, the cart has one small scratch but in overall like new condition. The snaplock case is in near mint condition as well with no real flaws. Instructions are near mint as well and the baggie is included. This also has the unfilled registration card included. The insert has no flaws.

5)Fatal Fury Special Poor- Poor condition, insert has wear, no instructions, scratches on cart, no cracks in tray but old stlye case shows some wear.

6)I am also going to be recieving Real Bout 2 MINT in the mail and a New never used memory card. I cannot comment on the condition of them as of yet since I do not have them but they will be sold as soon as they arrive.

I have alot of feedback on the www.neo-geo.com forums from other sales and trades, here are some to name a few: DIY, Riotoftheblood, NeoTrof, EvilMike, SNK4EVER.