Thread: JSRF Babe- JAZZ (WRNG: Topless)

1. JSRF Babe- JAZZ (WRNG: Topless)

Hey, guys. I finally got around to finishing this pic. Man, I want to play this game so much right now.... Oh, well. I'm playing Space Channel 5: pt 2, though. It rocks! But I'm finding it to be a bit harder than the first. Maybe my rythem has gotten worse ....

Click her to see 'more' :

2. Well, the drawing itself is quite good... but mostly it looks like another girl wearing Jazz's clothes. The face is too round for Jazz, and she's also missing her trademark blue lipstick and fingernails. If you need additional source material, just drop me a PM, as I could easily take screen captures and movies of the game for you.

3. Jazz or not, I think it's the best picture I've seen from you. Your coloring is taking on a look of it's own and it's easy to look at. Well, your cover-up is strange looking, but I don't think you were really worried there. *ahem* Some things are starting to look a little more natural looking than what I've seen from you before. Much improvement indeed. I'm liking your faces more as well.

4. Pretty good, Dandy. I agree with Finch, your colors are getting better. Also your lines are also improving. And the nude one's nipples don't stand out so much. Keep up the good work man, you're on a good roll!

5. Wow, this one is markable improved. I especially like the left hand (?!)

Both the nose and hair realy lack any depth though, especially the hair. Everything you draw has a good 3D fealing to them, but the hair and nose kind of throw that off.
    your mom

6. Hehehe. Thanks for the kudos, guys .

Mode7- Yeah. I don't really like how most of the JSRF girls looked. The designs are great, but..... I dunno. That's why I played around with their faces abit ^_^. Hope you guys don't mind too much. Say, can you get me a side and front view of Rythm (sp), plzzzzz? Her pic is very hard to come by....

Finch- 'natural looking'? I don't know whatcha' talkin' about !

WC- I'm on a roll!! Woohoo! I'm gonna draw Tiffa naked!! Double Whoo-hoo !!

Mman- You're right, I didn't spend much time on her hair and nose . Mostly 'cuz I want the viewers to look at her... *ahem*. And 'cuz sometimes I just want to finish the pic as quickly as possible. Also... I sometimes get lazy .

7. I don't know a thing about this girls but this pic kicks ass.I love the colors also.One question Dandy how did you do that link thing with your pic?
    Remember..there may be some momentary discomfort-Mr.Freeze Batman Beyond

8. Originally posted by Cerebal Assassin
    I don't know a thing about this girls but this pic kicks ass.I love the colors also.One question Dandy how did you do that link thing with your pic?
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/m...?s=&action=faq

9. Originally posted by Mode7
    Well, the drawing itself is quite good... but mostly it looks like another girl wearing Jazz's clothes. The face is too round for Jazz, and she's also missing her trademark blue lipstick and fingernails. If you need additional source material, just drop me a PM, as I could easily take screen captures and movies of the game for you.
    Hey Mode7, would it be asking too much for you to do that for me?
    Could you capture a front and back pic of all the selectable chars (GGs not neccesarily Rival Gangs)?

I'd appreciate it. Also you can PM me the response if you wish.

Thanks in advance,
    -PC