Page 1 of 30 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: True Fantasy Live Online: Official Thread

1. True Fantasy Live Online: Official Thread

Magic box has some awesome new pics here and I must say that I'm impressed. If this game somes out too soon after PSO my wife will have to get a second job (I'll be too busy playing to work!).

Does anyone know where I can find some videos (if there are any)?

2. Yeah, IGN. We discussed this game a bit in the online forum. Looks sorta cheesy, but sorta good too...I have a wait-and-see approach. Although, any character creation kit that includes a bust-size slider is worth a look in my book

3. I'm eagerly awaiting this game. for me, it warrants the purchase of an Xbox.

movie 1
    movie 2

4. This is definitely near the top of my most-wanted list this year, I can't wait.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. Originally posted by Apokryphos
    Yeah, IGN. We discussed this game a bit in the online forum. Looks sorta cheesy, but sorta good too...I have a wait-and-see approach. Although, any character creation kit that includes a bust-size slider is worth a look in my book
    Tony Hawk 4 had that, though it was surprisingly limited. The smallest you could make them was like a C cup and the largest setting was still smaller than the DOA girls.

As for True Fantasy, I'll wait for more gameplay details.

6. I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it once again, "It looks as though they are trying desperatly to make this look like a Final Fantasy." Did you guys see that logo?

Not that it deminishes that game one bit, but it does look like they're trying for a very specific market. Still it looks good, but it's behind PSO on my wish list.

7. Yeah, its true the logo looks a whole lot like FF, but thats about it.

8. I will check it out, when it comes out. So far it looks pretty good.

Thanks for the movie link

9. Call me sold, that stuff looked great!

10. New pics from Magic Box.

The game's looking great. I like the look and customization option but I'm a bit concerned about how it plays. It looks a lot like PSO sans the sci-fi elements.