Thread: Hentai Hula-hoop!

1. Hentai Hula-hoop!

Since the other pervert topic got lost somewhere, I thought I'd start up another. We need to keep each other informed...

First order of business:

Bible Black 1 & 2-
    The best hentai I've ever seen. Gorgeously animated, ever if the voices are a little bad. But, are we really watching this for the voices ?

Someone carry the torch from here...
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I've been playing catch-up lately.

Bible Black: Second Sacrament(aka 3 and 4)- Wooo...lots o' sex. Some of it is unintentionally funny though.

Bible Black 5- Latest ep, more sex. Takashiro steals the show by unloading some serious magical whoopass.

Bible Black Gaiden 1 and 2- Lots o' BB, huh? This is the story of what happened 12 years ago with Kitami and Takashiro. The scene with the demon and the tentacles had me laughing my ass off(it looks exactly like a La Blue Girl reject).

Depravity: Destruction of a Female Teacher- Short. Really short. I think this clocked in around 15 minutes or so. Not much action, and kinda stupid(the main chick is a Judo and Karate master, her captors aren't carrying firearms, and instead of beating their asses after freeing herself, she runs. WTF?). The only good thing is that the chick looks pretty hot, but you'll have to wait for ep 2 for the goods.

La Blue Girl Returns: Shikima Lust- Nin Nin is the pimp ninja. Oh, story's not too shabby either. Definitely a must-see.

3. Angel of Darkness 1-3- Typical high school tentacle rape hentai.

Mezzo Forte and Kite- These two are weird- Mezzo Forte is about a small group of Mercs, and Kite is about a young female assassin. Both anime have the same character designer, and both star a young, cute girl. They were released here in cut and un-cut versions. The cut versions have tons of graphic violence and nudity, but the hardcore sex scenes are edited out. And they are hardcore. The funny thing is, after seeing both versions of each, I prefer the cut versions, mainly because the sex scenes come out of nowhere and add nothing to the show. They feel especially out of place in Mezzo Forte, with its lighthearted tone. Kite I could understand a bit more, as one scene doesn't make as much sense with the sex part removed, but you still get the idea. However, the girl in Kite looks so young that the sex scene is a bit distasteful. I know censorship is bad, but the sex scenes in these two don't feel as much as an artist trying to express himself as they feel like a cheap attempt to appeal to perverts, especially when the rest of both shows are so entertaining. I do watch the occassional hentai, there's just a time and a place, y'know?

Urotsukidoji- Everyone should know this series. Basically, pretty girls are raped by deamons and then torn apart, ripped to shreads, explode, are dropped from buildings, attached to giant dildo machines, etc. Freaky shit. Fun for the whole family.

Cool Devices- Pretty infamous hentai series. I've seen several episodes, and it's pretty explicit. Lots of dominiation and enemias(!). Seriously, whoever made this series has a thing for shooting water up people's asses.

Count Down- Softcore series that usually tends to be on the somewhat humorous side. Fun.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww