Thread: DOA- Extreme Fan-service: Helena

1. DOA- Extreme Fan-service: Helena

Just finished this one. Making new costumes for the DOA girls is one of my fave drawing themes . Guess why?

I didn't ink her with the pentool but rather the old fashion way... about 7 months ago. Took me awhile to color this, eh? Anyway, after scanning the ink work I used Adobe Streamline to really smooth things out. But the problem with streamline is that it oftentimes turns a blind eye to some details like thin ink lines. I had to cut and paste those in. *sigh* There are always setbacks....

2. Looking good..there.
    The costume looks a bit Cammy-esque..(I am not complaining.)

(In fact,if you could Cammy in this costume,that be great.)
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

3. Her nipples are damn near hypnotic! It looks like her shirt is hooked onto them! Nice work though.

She looks like a man. Nipples are too puffy
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

5. The costume looks a bit Cammy-esque..
    Yep. Me like Cammy . Ought to design some new outfits for her, too... hmmm...

Her nipples are damn near hypnotic!
    Yeah, meant to be that way...

She looks like a man. Nipples are too puffy
    Actually, one or two guys think one of my other girls (Honey) I drew looked like a man, too. This of course, worries me. Methinks it's her chin and/or the eyebrows' contour...? Btw, luv ur avatar! Are we allowed that kind of av?

Gotta disagree with the nipple thing. Have you guys seen asian nipples ?! Big, rigid and strong by golly! Me don't like flat nips. Hehehe... sorry, it's a personal taste. I'd show you guys an example (real pics) but I'm afraid of getting kicked by bahn... his shoes are steel studded .

I think its the eyes and forehead area that is your problem there. Oh yeah, and I meant the area around the nipples (cant remeber the name) the nipples themselves are good

Whoa hey just noticed, it looks kinda like she just had libosuction and there is hanging skin right above her thigh and below where the suit starts. Also maybe some cheeck contour would make her look for womeny??? not quite sure on that one though
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

7. Hmm..bigger eyes,more space between the eyes and the brow,and maybe a smaller chin might make her more feminine.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!