Thread: Metriod Fusion

1. Metriod Fusion

Jesus rice, it's been a long while since I've colored something.

http://bacon_mcshig0.tripod.com/fusion_samus.jpg
    Copy and paste the link. Incidentally, if anyone could hook me up with a host with a decent amount of storage space that allows outside linking, it would be most appreciated.

n-joi.

2. I can't see it even if I copy & paste. Try Boomspeed.com. 1 Meg free, & they will let you link directly to your stuff. Hope that helps.

JM

3. Re: Metriod Fusion

Originally posted by Bacon McShig
    Jesus rice, it's been a long while since I've colored something.

http://bacon_mcshig0.tripod.com/fusion_samus.jpg
    Copy and paste the link. Incidentally, if anyone could hook me up with a host with a decent amount of storage space that allows outside linking, it would be most appreciated.

n-joi.
    Wow!

I like the way Samus looks like the tripod image . I'll keep checking back for the right display, it sounds good if it's helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. that thar is a sweet pic :]
    -Myk

5. Bacon. make a sweet design (read: webpage) for your art, contact Nick or myself, and we could help you out!

6. Put a question mark at the end of the address and the site will load up.

Looks really good. Try shading the legs and waist, they dont show form like the shading on the arms and helmet.

7. Great work, man. Although I prefer her Photon suit better... Great posture, too .

8. Yay!!! Green hair makes ay female sexy, but for Samus it's even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. btw dude. that is a SWEEEEET pic. wow!!!! @_@