Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shanghai Knights - February 7, 2003

1. Shanghai Knights - February 7, 2003

It's always a joy when a new Jackie Chan film releases... Considering the original Shanghai Noon was quite decent, I'm certainly looking forward to this one.

Owen Wilson ain't too bad, either.

[On another note... Better late than never.]

My second anticipated Movie behind DD, I wonder why they deelayed it? Oh well, I'll be there.

3. It looks like a fun little movie, I'll probably see it in a week or so.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. I liked Shanghai Noon alot, and think that its a better Jackie US movie than Rush Hour series. Owen Wilson was definately better partner than Cris Tucker, and nowhere as obnoxious and annoying. It also had some decent action scenes and fights.

And Shanghai Knights going to be even better. Latest trailer looks great, it will be great to see Donnie Yen fight Jackie, and it has much more fights, action and comedy. From what I read it might be Jackie BEST US film. We shall see.

Its definately one of my 3 BIG February films.

5. I will wait for this to come to DVD, I am more interested in Owen Wilsons hilarious comedic delivery.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

There's a sneak preview of this Sat, I'd love to go but I have dinner plans.

7. Who's the Chinese girl in this one?

8. I just spotted the "sneak preview" in an ad on TV, and it's playing not too far from me on Sat. 7:10 pm showing w00t!

9. Originally posted by Freeter
    Who's the Chinese girl in this one?
    Fann Wong--I never heard of her...she's not a HK star, but rather a Singapore actress and singer...did a few critically acclaimed dramas...

10. I'm going to see it.