Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HUGE for sale list!! Please read, I need money

1. Tobal, check your PMs.

2. if that computer of yours is a laptop i might be interested.

3. Computer? Skimmed right over it... Can you list the specs for it? I'm assuming it's a desktop/tower PC.

4. It's a commadore 64... we're talking like an Atari level computer system hehe... didn't mean to get people's hopes up. Anyway, I'll go through these offers and get back to all of you as soon as I can.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. Originally posted by Alex Kidd
    Tobal,
    How does $35 sound for Shining Force III (Saturn), Sega CD pack-in, and Fighters Megamix?
    Since your giving him such a gracious offer, you should have him throw in all the DVD's and the VHS tapes when hes at it...

Originally posted by Alex Kidd
    Tobal,
    How does $35 sound for Shining Force III (Saturn), Sega CD pack-in, and Fighters Megamix?
    Dude... are you high?

7. TobalRox, How much do you want for Mutant League Hockey, Mutant League Football and General Chaos?

8. I'd like the Guardian Heros (SS) and Suikoden (PSX). How much? PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

9. Originally posted by 88mph
    Dude... are you high?
    Dude, it's called a FIRST OFFER. If he doesn't like it he can counter it... that's the way "trading" works.

Besides, I'm not willing to break the bank for SF III. The purchase of the game is a sunk cost, so any money he can get for it would be a bonus. If the seller would like to throw it on Ebay then that is his choice... my current offer is $35, which is negotiable, but again, I'm not going to give him the Ebay going rate for it.

Seller, if you are interested in working out a fair price then let me know, thanks!
    XBox Live Tag: Opa Opa

10. TobalRox: empty your PM box