Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HUGE for sale list!! Please read, I need money

1. Tobal, have you shipped my stuff? They haven't arrived yet, so I'm just checking the status of my order.

2. Howabout an update?

3. Seriously. I'm still without the stuff in my order.

PayPal's charge-back feature went into effect yesterday (it's 30 days, right?), so hopefully Tobal can get my stuff shipped out before I have to be an ass and get my money back. I'll wait until the end of the month.

4. Hey Omega please explain this "Charge Back" feature with paypal.

5. Well, basically it's PayPal's buyer protection. If you pay for stuff and never receive said stuff (I think it's if you don't get anything after 30 days), you can claim that the seller ripped you off and then your money will be refunded to you. It comes out of the seller's own account.

However, I don't know if I'd qualify for that. I think you have to pay PayPal a small fee on the transaction if you want buyer protection, which I didn't.

I'll PM or email the guy before I start shouting "fraud", though.

6. Sorry, it's just me having a LOT of stuff to sell at once. I never thought i'd get so many offers. Plus we just got hit with that snowstorm. Everything should be out tomorrow, for sure. And everyone else check your PMs because you should have some from me. (I'm writing you after this message, anyway).
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

7. Did you get my payment through PayPal yet?

8. Payment was sent on Wednesday, let me know when you recieve.

9. I have got all PayPal payments that I was told about beforehand, and your items have been shipped.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

10. Just got my SF3 and two controllers, Thanks Tobal.