Page 15 of 538 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the posters Avatar that's above you...

1. Originally posted by Despair

Strider's is also good. I'm not sure whos that is though.
    It's Zhao Yun, of Romance of the Three Kingdoms fame. That image is from the NES rpg classic, Destiny of an Emperor.

I just love the low rez-iness of it. It's pretty detailed art for an 8-bit pic, too.
    -Kyo

2. NEW AVATAR!!! RATE IT RATE IT!!!

Strider: I like the av. That guy looks real tough and rugged, and we all know that if your avatar looks tough and rugged then you are tough and rugged as well. I give it an 8.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

3. I'm not a big Gundam fan but huge mechs with big guns are always cool. 8/10.

4. I don't watch a lot of Gundam... that is what it's from right, but that is a pretty cool avatar none the less

Originally posted by burgundy
    Anyway, I just posted here to give someone a chance to rate my avatar.
    Anhhhh, the future of gaming

No fair, you got a bigger avatar... must be those TNL admin. perks

Your attraction to werewolves borders on being sexual, and frightens me to no end.

However, thats a nice drawing in your avatar.

6. 88, the man with the Ah-nold obsession, saying that someone else's obsession is borderline sexual. Damn the irony. Seriously though, 88's avatars always rule. Although none with ever top the Back to the Future-ish one.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

I use that one for my buddy icon on AIM these days.

I keep meaning to bring it back, but I find all these other cool images.

8. There should be a classic avatar post thread where we all post avatars we've had in the past. Mine would probably crush my poor Boomspeed account...
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Your avatars for the past month alone would crush the combined boomspeed accounts of all the members of this board.

Originally posted by Melf
    I'm not a big Gundam fan but huge mechs with big guns are always cool. 8/10.
    I doubt Omni knew it was from Gundam before you said that. I had asked him what it's from when he first put it out, and he didn't know, he just wanted a mech.