Page 5 of 538 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the posters Avatar that's above you...

2. It's not directly above me but I wanted to give Tain's new avatar a 9. I really like it. Cheers.

3. Hahahaha look how happy he looks after eating the cigarette.

Thanks Wolffen. I still like my pic best though. I think I may retire Spike soon anyway. *shrugs*
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

4. Bad ass in a wierd japanese kind of way...

5. JMET - 9 I've love sprite based avatars.

Eh, I know I'll lose points for being the only person here to use a Disney character in their avatar.

6. I give Super a 4, because the movie was pretty shitty. Simba may have gotten you a 9.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

Aww, he's so cute!

(Superstition's)

8. I really like sggg's avatar. And Dr. Strangelove is undeniably cool - I used to use the same image as an avatar at another forum. NGE's opa-opa is nice, if only because I made it... *cough*

9. It's not directly above me but I wanted to give Tain's new avatar a 9. I really like it. Cheers.
    Thanks. Your avatar isn't bad, either. Nine.

sulk's is cool, too. Very unique. I give it another nine.

10. Originally posted by Superstition
    JMET - 9 I've love sprite based avatars.

Eh, I know I'll lose points for being the only person here to use a Disney character in their avatar.
    I always assoiciated you with your old black cat (was that from Trigun?). The cat gets 9, Stich gets 6 only because I don't NOT associate it with you.
    o_O